1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Movie] A Quiet Place Part II

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by noize, May 26, 2021.

1. noize

noize Contributing Member

Anyone else is excited for the premiere of A Quite Place Part II, which will be open in theaters tomorrow?

Part I was my favorite movie of 2018 and this one looks to add some twist and a little more action scenes. I don't consider it a full-blown horror even though its categorized as one. IMHO, its more suspense + thriller and some elements of horror. My wife, who does not like horror movies actually enjoyed the first movie quite a bit.

What draws me in is the beautiful cinematography and excellent acting. I also love the setting and mood it portrays. It really gives you a depressing post apocalyptic world. This sequel was delayed for a while due to COVID19. I really hope it will live up to the hype of the trailer.

Trailer:

2. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

3. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

the horror genre has been so flooded with the overworked zombie craze ... this is very refreshing stuff!

4. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I posted in the other thread about how I didn't see the first one, but they filmed them both very close to me. The second one is going to have at least a scene, possibly more film within 15 minutes of my house. It's going to be a water scene/or scene near the edge of the sea. We drove by it one night as they were filming, and it looked really cool. Just to see that level of Hollywood production, kind of in the middle of nowhere, and how they made a little harbor on one of the Great lakes look like an ocean at night was really neat. I tried to get closer, but got turned away by cops and film crew. Excited to watch it to see those scenes though.

ico4498 and Jontro like this.
  5. Jontro

Jontro Member

the twist in the end should connect this universe with the bird box universe. emily blunt and sandra bullock join forces to fight evil. then tom cruise will save the day as xenu

Two Sandwiches likes this.