1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

motion sickness remedies for gaming...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by VanityHalfBlack, Oct 9, 2011.

1. VanityHalfBlack

Played gears of war, god of war, and Enslaved back to back... Feeling a little sickness from it but need to find a way to endure all that... With so many pre-orders and games to finish, what are some methods for not getting motion sickness while playing video games...

2. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

3. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

You started a thread because you feel sick from playing video games?? As a physician I'd recommend three doses of stop being a p***y.

2 people like this.
  4. Cowboy_Bebop

Cowboy_Bebop Member

Turn off bobbing view or whatever your call it. Don't play for long period or on an empty stomach. Adjust your mouse sensitivity properly so that it's not moving too much. When you start feeling a bit dizzy stop playing right away. You will soon get use to it.

Even as a hard core FPS like myself I couldn't handle Minecraft. That game knock me out for a week like I had a concussion. Every time I think about that game it make me sick. Got sick from that game for many hours of jumping up and down. Fun game but the motion sickness stop me for getting back into it.

5. VanityHalfBlack

Thanks for the reply Bebop.. Yeah it's been awhile since my last gaming activity back in October of 2010 while playing god of war... I just wanted to get back in Gaming shape for the other big massive games coming out, no hard feelings QdoubleA....

6. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

/thread

7. Prince

Prince Member

Corona Dark.

8. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

[​IMG]