1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Motiejunas's agent in Lithuanian: "it's a matter of time when D-MO gets traded"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by outlaw96, Dec 19, 2013.

1. slothy420

slothy420 Paper Street Soap Co.

I would speculate that he plays about as well in practice as he does in the few minutes of playing time he gets... like crap. Perhaps you could argue that its not entirely his fault, but for whatever reason, he seems to disappear when he's in the game.

Don't get me wrong, I like DMo and I want to see him step-up his game as he has a ton of potential, but I think he needs more time to develop and it doesn't look like he's going to get that time in Houston. Fair or not, that's the way it is... at least for now

2. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Mchale doesn't like him. That's why his mistakes are magnified.

3. ccrystal99

ccrystal99 Member

But I remember he had some good moves :confused:

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

Turrible.

Whoops, missed the other thread.