1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Motiejunas: They should be afraid of ME.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Mar 14, 2013.

1. tminusrex

tminusrex Rookie

A strictly post up player is gonna go to waste on this team. Dmo is either a back up center or bust.

2. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Does anyone else get the impression that Motiejunas is not really 7 ft? It's hard to say if he is just short or hunching throughout the game.

3. daoshi

daoshi Contributing Member

Man, even the rookie talks trash now. What has this league become?

I don't know about "They", but I AM afraid of his hair.

4. thedude077

thedude077 Member

Where were you when he made 19 points, or when he played well? Many of you were praising him. Pathetic fans..

5. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Besides how terrible some people think Dwight Howard is, severely overrating TRob and DMo are my other pet peeves.

Sure they have a potentially high ceiling. But they also have a pretty low floor. I won't be shocked if they end up bench rotation players or even out of the league in a few years. I understand they need time, but I have no idea why people were so quick to count on them becoming a top 5 PF in the future. There is absolutely nothing to base that on besides homerism. If you mentioned this on any other team's forum they'd think you were insane.

I actually like what D-Mo did inside the paint, some nice attempts that were close but they just didn't fall. It's just one of those nights.

6. Possum

Possum Member

:p :p

7. cruwinas_lawona

Since DMo left to play across the pond, wolves population dramatically increased in LT. That's a fact :p

1 person likes this.
  8. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

hahaha

but where's the link, bro?

9. omgTHEpotential

Wolves ain't scared no mo'. DMo's out of town.

10. cruwinas_lawona

In LT press. Many stories about expanding populiation of wolves getting out of control and killing farmers livestock. Mainly sheeps, but also guardian dogs and everything else. So we need after retirement from NBA hairy 7 footer back in the woods, there he belongs :p

11. cruwinas_lawona

In remote areas in LT people saw some big, tall, hairy and smelly creature who moved pretty quick for his size. They got confused and thought that they saw a yeti or abominable snowman. I don't know who is who. DNA examples are needed I suppose.

12. PhiSlammaJamma

What Cologne is he wearing now?

13. cruwinas_lawona

He doesn't use cologne. Immediately, after sniffing natural stench of abominable snowman, all females are ready to mate with him. Cologne is for p*****s :p

14. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

What I get from that interview is that he is stepping up and taking a leadership position in the the group while Howard is out. I think it's great because, it shows that anyone in the Rockets system can pass the torch of leadership to the next person. Imagine if Howard was out the rest of the season, we would just relegate ourselves to not having a big man. At least DMO, backs up his talk with his game on both ends of the court - defending, scoring, and hustling. I think it's inspiring.

15. bongman

bongman Member

I dont know what it is with me but I read the above (in my head) with a Russian accent :)

16. Possum

Possum Member

ME TOO! :grin:

17. omgTHEpotential

It's an old interview. This thread was bumped.

18. cruwinas_lawona

I was typing it with a Lithuanian accent on my fingertips :p

19. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

He looks a lot taller than Dwight.

DD

20. cruwinas_lawona

Yep. Even barefoot DMo looks taller than Dwight with shoes :)