1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Most Visited Urban Website in the World] Heat CONSIDERINg trading Bosh!!!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, Jun 30, 2011.

1. FR0497

FR0497 Member

Wth....we get raped in this deal. Terrible.

2. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

When I saw Mediatakeout.com, I went to the next topic.

Seriously, does that site have any real news of their own.

3. roslolian

roslolian Member

Nobody in the NBA has ever won a ring with just 3 great players and scrubs, that just doesn't happen. If you look at the newest incarnation of the "big 3", you had guys like PJ Brown and Rondo and Posey playing key roles. Exactly like what BS Simmons said, you need 8 guys or so to win a ring, Miami only 5 and as a result both Dwade and LBJ had to play back-breaking minutes to catch up.

Trading Bosh is a great way to obtain that 4 other guys they need. If I were them I would seriously be in talks with Denver about a package of trading Bosh for a package centered around Wilson Chandler and Nene.

4. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

i dont disagree with you here...i do think that is the point of morey collecting all these assets...

face it...we do not need to have a team 3 deep at each position...we need a trade like that...and bosh might be the only superstar.

I think we can afford something like but the prob is i think it will hand miami a title. Only thing we can pray for is that lebrons ego messes things up with wade as well.

5. TISNF

TISNF Member

"Bosh be setting fruity picks."
    -MrHyman

This man is a poet. Just read some of these insightful thoughts from his Twitter:
    'merica!

6. Raven

Raven Member

7. acefan18

acefan18 Member

He was on the site to see Amber Rose's photos, and for some reason found an article about CB4??? Amber Rose photos or gtfo

8. finsraider

finsraider Member

Scola is a certainty. Probably Dragic....would not offer Lowry. Throw in Hill and a 2012 pick and youre good.

Scola/Dragic/Hill/NYK 1st pick OR TWolves 2nd round pick for Bosh. Heat get a cheaper replacement for Bosh in Scola, a solid and cheap PG that can shoot with Dragic, length and an expiring contract in Hill, and a good pick in a deep draft.

Rockets balance out the lineup, and have enough talent to lure one of the big 2012 FAs.

Lowry/Flynn
    Martin/Lee/TWill
    Budinger/Morris/Parsons
    Bosh/Patterson
    Hayes/Motiejunas

9. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

10. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

Pat Riley is greatly mistaken. Bosh is not the problem. LoBron's choking is a far bigger issue.

11. roslolian

roslolian Member

12. roslolian

roslolian Member

Lebron wilting under the pressure all of a sudden was unexpected, but prior to the Dallas matchup he was extremely clutch.

This is Lebron we're talking about, this isn't his firt playoff run :rolleyes: Even with his choking meltdown taken into consideration he and DH are still the two best players in basketball.

13. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

Interesting. My buddy in Virginia actually called me about this (noon) yesterday saying he'd heard about it on the radio up there. If I'm stunned....it's that ClutchBBS was on this a full day late. I thought it was made up because I couldn't find it on here or via google.

14. megastahr

I can assure you they will get a better offer then that...we did everything but give the young player to hope to build with which i think miami needs more than anything...i think theyd prefer flynnn and i think You HAVE to include 1 of lee, bud, twill ... no doubt in my mind. They may take thabeet over hill because hes exactly what they need and could learn from that group like joel anthony has.

15. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

You read the top comment on this video.

16. megastahr

Yah I still dislike bosh...but after watching the playoffs bosh wasnt the problem.

if anything he was a major factor in why they did as well as they did...he ATE up boozer...dominated every easy opponet they gave... only time he showed limitations was against DIRK...which is understandable.

17. Prince

Prince Member

the idea of trading lebron out of miami is like talking about what toy are you going to buy at ToysRUs.

18. conquistador#11

Sarcasm meter broke a long long time ago. This is all for laughs right?

19. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

telling you all Riles needs to do is pick up the phone call the Russian and offer Lebron and big Z for Williams, Lopez and a future first

pretty sure the rest will take care of itself.

If the MLE is still around use it to sign battier

williams/chalmers
    wade/james jones
    battier/miller
    bosh/haslem
    lopez/joel anthony

more balanced and lethal imo

20. sjackson0

sjackson0 Contributing Member

Should NEVER use MediaTakeout as a creditable source of facts..NEVER