1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Most hilarious thread ever!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bravo six, Jun 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bravo six

bravo six Contributing Member

2. UTKaluman597

UTKaluman597 Contributing Member

OMG lakers fans are idiots... they actually think that ANYONE would want shaq for yao.. please.. they think we want to win now and dont want a dynasty?? riightt.. also they think they are getting J.Oneal and Artest for shaq..yeah..i think not..

3. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

the funniest part about that to me is that if we did that we'd have nobody decent left on our roster aside from Shaq and McGrady. If Shaq and Kobe can't do it by themselves, neither can Shaq and McGrady.

4. RocketJedi

RocketJedi Member

Hahaha, I like the part where the guy speculates about the Chinese government making their Kobe problem go away by leaning on the DA. LOL:D

5. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

I may be in the wrong here, but Clutch gets pretty upset when you post stuff from other message boards, especially considering the source. Check out the moniker on the threadstarter.

My guess is this thread won't last long.

6. micah1j

micah1j Member

7. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

Boy, that guy went out on a limb for his first post.

8. codell

codell Contributing Member

A BBS with more unrealistic trades than Ive seen over here today. :)

9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I don't know which is worse... this post, the Fakers forum lunacy, or the fact that I read the Fakers forum lunacy.

Geez. (insert rolleyes here... please!!!)

10. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

A stupid thread like that would not have lasted more than 5 mins here.

11. scotia

scotia Contributing Member

Just checked the whole thread at Laker site, tooooooooooooo funnnnnnnnnny, it make my day:D :D :D

12. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

What the h*ll kind of power does China have on the American judicial system? Talk about living in a dream world!

13. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

By the way, the day the Rockets trade Yao Ming for a 32 year old, aging, banged up, out-of-shape, cap eating Shaq who is whining for a contract extension is the day Les Alexander personally hands me a check for 20 million dollars "just because".

14. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

Now you see the sense of Laker entitlement that earned them a whipping in the finals.

It ain't yours for the taking, boys. Not the sex, not the ring, not Yao Ming.

15. bravo six

bravo six Contributing Member

Didn't mean anything bad with it, just thought it was so out of touch with reality that it was too funny not to share.

16. WinknCatForever

Preach on, brotha' Will! The Lakers are downright delusional.

17. 12345

12345 Member

They think their trade is logical because Houston wants to win now and Shaq+Tmac is closer to a championship. :D

18. 12345

12345 Member

"Yao could get them a dynasty one day or could not. He's still a prospect.
    On the other hand they have once in a life time chance to land still the best center in the league, who probably will be motivated next season and the best scorer in NBA.
    Both of them have a lot to prove.
    If TMac gets championship it's kind of equals him to Kobe's status, in his eyes.
    If Shaq wins championship without Kobe it also proves a tone.
    Houston will get 2 highly motivated top 5 NBA guys. They contend immediately, and probably stay contenders for next 2-3 seasons."

hahahahahahahahahaha

19. 12345

12345 Member

"China would have an orgasm if this trade happened. I wouldn't be surprised if they were the ones pushing for it (maybe threatening that they wouldn't let him re-sign in Houston). LA is the second biggest market with quite possibly the biggest Asian (Chinese) population in the Western Hemisphere. Plus having him with Kobe, who contrary to idiotic belief actually made Shaq a better player (led all lakers in assists to the fat fk). Yao would get pampered by Kobe.

This would be a guaranteed dynasty if it happened. Yao will be unstoppable someday. Houston would be crazy to make this trade. But if they felt China wanted him in LA or NY they may bite."

Lakers' fans are crazy. :D

20. Hmm

Hmm Member

That La laker lunacy, hahah I tell ya.. *slaps knee*:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.