1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Most hated Thunder player?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketPowerNick, Apr 24, 2013.

?

Most hated Thunder player?

1. KD

11 vote(s)
    2.3%
  2. Westbrook

233 vote(s)
    47.8%
  3. Ibaka

39 vote(s)
    8.0%
  4. Perkins

172 vote(s)
    35.3%
  5. Other

32 vote(s)
    6.6%
  1. Reach

Reach Member

I feel like the only way we win this series is if Brooks decides to play Fisher major minutes to "counter" our two PG lineup. Fisher is an absolutely horrendous player -- can't defend, can't rebound, can't drive, and he can't even hit the three consistently anymore. Even worse, he takes minutes away from OKC's stellar perimeter players.

2. Eps

Eps Member

glad i'm not the only one who calls him this. mush-mouth ninja turtle:mad:

hate to say it but durant with the crying and whining about being 2nd best. if thats what you are then take it. better than being kevin martin.

3. ThunderFan

ThunderFan Member

Every single word you just said could have been spotted verbatim on any Thunder forum. We feel the exact same way. :grin:

KD was saying that in a competitive way, not a whiny way.

4. j3i

j3i Member

Yeah, I don't think anyone can hate Durant reasonably. Hook'em.

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I don't really hate any of them, but Ibaka strikes me as a someone who would be called a fake tough guy if he wasn't on the same team as Durant.

Also, I like seeing Fisher and Perkins in the game because I don't fear them as near as much as I do the other regular players on the Thunder.

6. ThunderFan

ThunderFan Member

Yeah, KD is all class, on and off the court. About the classiest, highest character athlete you'll ever come across. And he's ridiculously talented to boot. There are certain superstars that no fan should hate, guys like KD, David Robinson, Drew Brees, Tim Duncan, Emmitt Smith, Walter Payton, etc.. And KD is at the top of the list.

Cool, glad to hear you're not a hater. Honestly, our organization, players and fans all seem to be very high class by all counts. And I agree with you about Fisher and Perk.

Also, this image disagrees with you about Serge:

[​IMG]

7. ThunderFan

ThunderFan Member

8. FatChad

FatChad Rookie

Old a man a fisher man

9. zaam

zaam Contributing Member

True.
    I couldn't dislike KD if I tried. A lot of people forget that while LeBron was dragging the media through his ego fest known as "the Decision," KD was quietly working out his new deal with OKC. His only press release that I recall was a brief statement that expressed humble gratitude toward the organization and fans for their loyalty and for opportunity he had been given to play basketball and provide for his family.

10. ThunderFan

ThunderFan Member

Exactly. Thumbs up, man.

11. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Your owner is a lowlife scumbag POS, and if karma has anything to do with it, your franchise will never win anything. So there's that.

12. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Westbrook by far.

13. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

^^ I should add, that I really don't mind the players, other than Ibaka. Perkins/Fisher suck at basketball too much to be relevant.

14. ThunderFan

ThunderFan Member

You're right. A man buying a franchise with his own money and moving it to his hometown because the hometown fans wouldn't show up in the stands or approve of a new arena is a criminal offense. How is this man free and walking the streets? We should have him stoned!!

And since we're taking out all the horrible people in the world, let's line up the people in Seattle who are trying to do the exact same thing to Sacramento right afterwards.

15. PigMiller

PigMiller Member

Sefolosha pisses me off.

16. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

LOL!!! If you believe that, you billys are more gullible than I thought. Educate yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9Dp20ydm1E

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/s9Dp20ydm1E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

Jinx thread? I feel bad now for voting for Westbrook.

18. duteman

duteman Member

sorry i like kd and the okc, but only hate them when we play them. Only player i don't like is westbrook because i think he can be a blackhole for OKC and he can be a pain for our team with his freakish athleticism.

Perkins is on the blacklist from when he was a celt

19. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

Hasheem Thabeet is annoying the f*k out of me. Especially since he got all that money for doing nothing while a Rocket.

20. roflmcwaffles

roflmcwaffles Member

Fisher.

I HATE Westbrook and Perkins, but not having Fisher on here is ridiculous. That guy is nearly in Malone territory in my eyes.