1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Most hated Thunder player?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketPowerNick, Apr 24, 2013.

?

Most hated Thunder player?

1. KD

11 vote(s)
    2.3%
  2. Westbrook

233 vote(s)
    47.8%
  3. Ibaka

39 vote(s)
    8.0%
  4. Perkins

172 vote(s)
    35.3%
  5. Other

32 vote(s)
    6.6%
  1. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Gotta be Westbrook! I've always thought he was kind of a punk, but last night it went to a new level.

He's such a freakin prick on the court and dreases like a clown off the court! I wish we had a "tough guy" type of player that would put him on is spoiled little ass when he goes up for a layup! And his stupid 3-point shot celebration just pisses me off!

2. conundrum

conundrum Rookie

Easy, Derek Fisher. How is he not on the poll!

3. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Easily forgotten being the 12th man on the bench.

While I don't actually "hate" any of them, I dislike the way Perkins plays. I'm expecting him to break down and cry at pretty much any given moment. I would love for one of the Rockets players to just lay him out one time.

I get the dislike for Westbrook but at least he's got the talent to back up his antics. Fisher, Perkins...not so much.

I don't understand how anyone can dislike Kevin Durant.

4. Sen89

Sen89 Member

Dislike pretty much all of their personalities. Can't stand Fish and Perk, but they're too insignificant to hate anymore.

Westbrook is the most hate-able on the surface. He's a hot-headed immature baby, and that was on full display last night.

Ibaka is a cocky and occasionally dirty player. I do like his game though, so usually he doesn't bother me.

Durant irks me because he's a poser. He's not some tough guy, so he needs to quit that act...and then he's not some golden boy either, so that seems ingenuine as well. He needs to just be himself.

5. TheJet

TheJet Member

Perkins. Westbrook is an a-hole but you I can at least respect his talent. Perkins was arguing, elbowing and holding worse than anyone.

6. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

You hate Perkins for holding on to Parsons' arm? heh If we're gonna hate on someone for that, might as well be the referee who didn't make the call.

7. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

Gotta be Westbrook after last night. How he stared us down and slapped arms away, even almost taking a swing at us, without getting called for any of it, amazed me. but of course Smith gets called for taunting for that 1 second stare.

OKC sure went from hungry to entitled quickly.

8. Krizzle

Krizzle Member

WB and Perks.

9. wapz

wapz Member

donatello then perkins

10. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

Nobody, stop hating on people. Takes too much energy

11. rocketfaithful

westbrook, then durant(I used to like him but he seems to have changed for the worst this year), then perkins. Westbrook is a punk and I hope that somedody knocks the dude out next game.

12. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

Westbrook, he just seems like a massive douche.

That said, this series hasn't changed my opinion on any Thunder player at all. I still hate Fisher and Russ, I still like Durant, Martin, Sefolosha, still adore Collison, I still tolerate/respect Ibaka, and I still find Perkins' existence amusing.

13. Reach

Reach Member

We're going to need Fisher to get big minutes these playoffs.

14. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Followed by

[​IMG]

15. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

The only players on the Thunder I don't like are Derek Fisher, Kevin Martin and Kendrick Perkins. I can't be mad at the rest of them.

I hate Derek Fisher because he's a Laker. I hate Kevin Martin because of the things he has said about Houston since departing. I hate Kendrick Perkins for being dirty and always sporting a mean mug. He's like a less talented, less tough Charles Oakley.

16. rn_xw

rn_xw Member

Derek Fish.

Especially after that clash with Scola.

17. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

18. Asian Sensation

Westbrick- I always hated that punk
    Fisher- obvious reasons
    Perkins- Can't stand his mean mug, fake tough guy
    Durant- He's a good player and all but he's always clenching his fists thinking he's hard. Dude barely benches 135 pounds.

19. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Westprick is a d bag and a half. Perk ain't that far behind him.

20. ThunderFan

ThunderFan Member

For all of those saying Derek Fisher, trust me, a lot of Thunder fans are in the same boat. We like him as a person, but as far as his playing ability goes, it drives most of us crazy how much Scott Brooks is playing him. As in, playing him at all and taking away minutes from Reggie Jackson, Thabo, Ronnie Brewer or K-Mart is just nuts.

As far as Russ goes, the dude is just competitive as all get out and has a huge will to win. He's passionate on the court and gives 100% every moment of every game. I can see why it would drive other fans crazy, but we love his spirit and heart. Off the court, he's great to his fans and is by all accounts a good dude.