1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Most Hated Playoff Opponent so far?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CompaqC, May 27, 2015.

?

Most Hated 2015 Playoff Opponent so Far?

1. Dallas Mavericks

93 vote(s)
    33.9%
  2. Los Angeles Clippers

60 vote(s)
    21.9%
  3. Golden State Warriors

121 vote(s)
    44.2%
  1. joeson332

joeson332 Member

[​IMG]

I actually hate them all equally

2. photojoe

photojoe Member

Me too. I hate the Mavs! I hate Dirk! I hate Cuban! I always hate the Mavs!

However, watching the Clippers and Warriors these games sure have made this a harder decision than I thought it would be.

3. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Dwight and DeAndre are actually incredibly close friends off the court, and DeAndre always texts Dwight words of encouragement before games. Any tension you perceived was just competitive fire.

I voted the Warriors simply because they might just be the most arrogant, b****-made combination of organization and team I've ever seen from a team that's literally accomplished NOTHING to date. A little humility goes a long way, and I just wish that the Rockets can bring them down back to Earth.

4. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

Whoever we're playing against at the moment. Probably Mavs when we're not playing any of the above, but right now it's GS, and I would say the level of cheating that's our opponents have gotten away with has escalated with each series... well... maybe Mavs and Clips were equalish in this respect but wow I had NO idea the extent of cheating GS systematically employs and gets away with until watching this series. As good as they and everyone in the media like to think they are, they sure have to cheat a lot. It's a lot like playing against Karl Malone and the Jazz... if you're so good, what are you doing cheating all the time?

5. Docsdock

Docsdock Member

There is only one correct answer--The Cleveland Cavaliers in the NBA finals.

6. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I don't get why so many people think the Warriors to be exceptionally arrogant. Other than the media making them the golden boys, what have they done or said to make you think they are arrogant?

To me, the Clippers are far more arrogant and annoying than any other teams in the NBA, except perhaps the Lakers before they fell flat to the ground this season.

7. CompaqC

CompaqC Member

Oh thats new. I actually have no ptoblem with DeAndre as he doesnt seem like an A-hole type of player (Like Draymond, Paul, Bogut, Curry, Barrea, Dirk) but that stretching thing he used to do before every single free throw (like he's about to bench press) used to annoy the hell out of me, dont know why :grin:

8. MaxRider

MaxRider Member

i hate Draymond Green

9. CompaqC

CompaqC Member

1- "Strength By Numbers"
    2- Curry/Draymond continuous showboating
    3- that look on Steve Kerr's face in press conferences or in interviews ( ya ok i know nothing concrete but i feel it :grin: )

10. Nimo

Nimo Member

One word: Cuban!

Not only did the rockets prove him wrong and shut him up, they also got past the 1st round after failing to do so for some years.

11. CompaqC

CompaqC Member

Hopefully will get to add them to the poll in a week or so ;)

12. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

The Mavs - Mark Cuban - Mavs Fans

I've got no hate for Dirk or any other Mavs player except for Tyson Chandler, and I'm peaved at Parsons for the way he handled his signing & the words soon after.

But I still can't stand Mark Cuban and the Mavs Fans - they just run their mouths too much.

Ive got no hate for the Clippers or Warriors - not as teams..but I cannot stand Barnes - he's just a thug. I like Curry, just not when he's playing us. DeAndre Green is annoying, but not as bad as Bogut who's getting away with far too much.

13. Gummi Clutch

Gummi Clutch Contributing Member

Gotta be the Mavs.
    Nothing sucks worse than sitting next to bemoaning "fans" in their bedazzled denim jeans and v neck MFFL tees.

14. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Between the Clippers and Warriors for me.

The Mavs are just too... bad to care.
    That series wasn't even as close as 4-1.
    And the Rockets wouldn't have been the only team to beat the Mavs.
    Frankly, I think the Mavs would have lost to every other team in the playoffs... maybe except the Blazers, who seemed to mail it in.
    So... who really cares about them?

CP3 and Blake are definitely annoying. Barnes was annoying. I've always found Doc Rivers annoying.

The Warriors can be really annoying, too... but I can also see myself really liking the Warriors if I'm not a fan of another team.

15. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

For me, it's the Clippers with their incessant whining and flopping. Something that starts at the top with Doc Rivers and is championed by the only thing two of the league's biggest offenders are actually "champions" at, Blake and CP3.

Anytime the whistle was blown they would cry and complain. Literally every single time. The flopping was out of control with Fat Baby, Crawford, Blake and those guys diving all over the place. You have Crawford kicking his feet out on three point attempts followed by immediate dives thus inducing all of those whistles on three point attempts.

All very frustrating, which made the series win that much more gratifying!

1 person likes this.