1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Most hated player on current roster?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Tfor3, Mar 24, 2021.

?

Which player do you hate? (current roster)

1. Wall

35.8%
  2. ‘Dipo

18.3%
  3. House

11.9%
  4. Other

2.8%
  5. I hate everyone

1.8%
  6. I don’t hate anyone

20.2%
  7. I like Pie

7.3%
  8. I’m more of a ‘cake-guy’

1.8%
  1. Le$$

Le$$ Member

House is garage. Only reason why he gets any love here is because he a aggie. If he wasnt a aggie dude would be pure Balgonie.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I am not following as much as I used to, the hate subsided.

Just go collect them paychecks.

Hey, hybrid Cake pie.

#22 daywalker02, Mar 24, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
    Tfor3 likes this.
  3. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I hate the ghosts. The Ghost of Harden, the Ghost of CP3, the Ghost of Westbrook, and PJ Tucker, and Luc Mbah a Moute, and Chandler Parsons, and Lin and D12 and Kostas Papanikolaou, Melo, Flyin' Ryan, Healthy EGo, Clint Capellllacopter, Trevor A3za and more.

saleem, Tfor3 and heypartner like this.
  4. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Traditionally it is the best player or sometimes an important starter who will be blamed by the crew that thinks the only thing that counts is winning a championship. There is no point in hating on the average players.

5. PatBev

PatBev Member

Loved the idea of Wall & Dipo but Wood getting hurt killed any chance of competing. I’m now in on the rebuild.

Trade Wall & Dipo for anything that gets us more cap space faster. Porter/Martin/Tate have blown me away and I’m more concerned with getting them play time with Wood. To me that should be top priority along with it bettering our chances at a top for pick.

Porter/Martin/Top 4/Tate/Wood could be something special in a few years. Get the kids as much playing time as possible, continue the tank, and hit the ground running next season should be what Stone focuses on.

6. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

who cares? it's a rebuilding team. The rebuild will last for years. You should hate them more if they shot well and got us the 11th seed.

B-Bob likes this.
  7. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Wall is unmovable and is such a poor ROI that it is hard to deal with when he is playing iso heavy ball and impeding the development of other young players and not involving others. He doesn't really contribute to winning basketball and for a guy making claims about 'franchise player' just makes me cringe. Makes it worse because I know we're stuck with him for at least another year. I don't hate him, but wish he wasn't on the team.

saleem likes this.
  8. J.R.

J.R. Member

CF hates John Wall and the year before that, Russell Westbrook; and the year before that Chris Paul; and the year before that Ryan Anderson; and the year before that Corey Brewer; and the year before that Ty Lawson/Dwight Howard...

9. treyk3

treyk3 Member

I think Tilman is this team's most hated player.

B-Bob likes this.
  10. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

I voted for him also... but this is a reminder it can always get worse.

clutchdabear likes this.
  11. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Matt Maloney

rgw20014life likes this.
  12. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

13. DJ

DJ Member

I think it's Wall. It seems like he is most criticized player on this forum. I really don't think he deserves the hate that he gets. I am a Wall fan. I am surprised that House didn't get more votes

Tfor3 likes this.
  14. lockedin34

lockedin34 Member

I don’t hate anyone but I don’t like House

Mr.Scary likes this.
  15. Rockets4Life13

For me it's definetely Wall. I just don't like the way he carries himself, the way he talks about himself and the way he thinks about himself.

I'd be fine with him if he were looking to set up other guys on the team (esp. Wood) but he seems to be a ME FIRST kind of player.

He is not someone I'd like to watch for 3 more years and i think most guys in the locker room hate him. He inhibits the growth of someone like KPJ who i would love to be our PG for the future, but with Wall healthy, he gets almost no time handling the ball and especially no time to get into some nice pick and rolls with Wood.

So yeah, there's a bunch of reasons to dislike Wall.

16. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

I don’t think I have ever really hated a player on our team other than Westbrook.

Dwight was annoying towards the end.

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Never forget House popping his bubble in the bubble can be seen as the moment the franchise went under.

Wall plays weird sometimes too.

Rocket River and rgw20014life like this.
  18. Reeko

Reeko Member

I dislike EG the most

Wall is annoying because he does things like self-proclaiming to be the franchise player, and he’s selfish on the court

Dipo has just sucked for the most part, but he’ll be gone soon so I’m neutral on him...never really viewed him as part of the team...I viewed him more as a guy who’s just passing through and had to make a short pitstop with the Rockets

19. Juxtaposed Jolt

Yeah, I don't get why Wall thinks he needs to carry this team. He could retire today, forgo the rest of his contract, and be financially set for generations. Obviously, playing out his contract is better (more money), but by the end of the contract, you can just try to ring chase for the rest of your career. Taking the vet min like Blake Griffin is smart, considering you already have money.

Oladipo, I get. Dude is trying to play for his next big contract, and has to show out with stats. That usually comes at the expense of the team, especially a rebuilding one. I think, though, he's already done enough to warrant another big contract. He's stayed healthy for the most part and has not become a headcase. And he's still fairly young / in his prime.

20. Houston77

Houston77 COOKIES AND CAKE, MY TEAM BAKED!
    Supporting Member

I certainly hate this thread.

saleem likes this.