1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Moronic Bangladeshi man tries to blow up the Fed, but got pwn3d by NYPD

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Oct 17, 2012.

1. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

You obviously haven't looked in the mirror lately...

...I'll show you why you should look in the mirror with a dunce cap on:

My post:

Ok show me where I 'expected Mathloom to denounce this Bangladeshi dude?'

The stealth support I was referring to was mathloom's immediate attack on the methods used by the FEDs, and no reference to the alleged wicked actions and murderous intentions of Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis. If you choose to comment on a post, you are open game.

Especially after Mathloom chose to launch a personal attack at me that had no foundation, as usual, attack the methods used by the FEDs and even distance himself from Monica El 'look at me' Tahawy's Twitter post ( that also had nothing to do with the thread, but was directed at a previous post)...but never once questioned, rebuked or even mention his feelings towards the alleged Bangladeshi Bomber.

It is called deflecting attention or in Internet speak, derailing a thread by attacking a poster on the board...you took the bait, hook, line and sinker...
    You join his cause, come on to the thread as mathloom's water boy, and go straight on the attack at me instead of focussing or discussing the Thread Topic.

Genius.

Is that the best you have? Then keep at it, I'm not intimidated by keyboard assassins...& like I said, I have thick skin.

2. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Great job Obama! Keep up the good work!!!

3. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Hilarious. I wish I HADN'T denounced it now to be honest, just to make the point that you have suspicions towards some people and not towards others.

For me, a terrorist being caught being a good thing is beyond needing re-assurance. I don't need to hear from everyone in this thread that they support it. This may shock you, but I'm also not suspicious of those who *GASP* have not even posted in this thread!!! I know that if a criminal terrorist is caught and put behind bars, everyone agrees it is a good thing. But where people discuss the definition of terrorist/criminal, you smear them by saying that they sympathize with terrorists or don't denounce acts of terrorism - even though what they are really doing is discussing the definition of what you're accusing them of.

I just wanted to show everyone exactly how you operate. If you put up pictures to create a false impression of something/someone, you bet your ass I'll attack your credibility. As was the case, had I not said anything, your post would have painted this woman as being a terrorist sympathizer - hilariously false on your part. But more important, it showed that you either don't care to search further, or intentionally leave out such information which doesn't support your views. That's who you are. People should know that. Just like your entire body of posts is available for everyone to see here, I made her body of beliefs available for people to scrutinize.

The difference between us is that I'm comfortable putting everything on the table. I know that if I just post the link to her twitter account, your characterization of her will dissapear.

You don't care though. You talk about personal attacks and topic shifting - please. You attacked two people via out of context twitter posts in your first post in this thread. Calling you a liar is both a personal attack and related to this thread. You can't protect yourself from that. There is sufficient history which shows you are at the very least dishonest (claiming you studied Islam) and certainly hateful towards the ideology of 1-2 billion people. When you say dishonest things, I'm going to call you out. Once again you play on stupid labels to spew your hatred - realizing that no one differentiates between a relevant personal attack and an irrelevant personal attack, you use this term in your favor. Well, you can call that a personal attack, but it's happening, and it's relevant, and posters here will/should know.

Oh and since you are so vigilant in your denouncement of personal attacks, your expectation of me specifically to constantly denounce terrorism is the biggest personal attack of all which has absolutely no basis or relevance.

1 person likes this.
  4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Another verbose Mathloom meltdown.

5. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

#45 IzakDavid13, Oct 19, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  6. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Yall need to have a threesome lol

7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

ACtually yes they do. Please show me evidence that the poster who said it has sympathy towards committing terrorist acts.

It's just something you threw out there to try and tarnish the person who made the post. It's based on nothing.

8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Nope.

1 person likes this.
  9. David Stern

David Stern Member

Thanks for proving once again your a joke when it comes to D&D discussions.

10. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Clearly you don't understand the term "hypothetical."

That aid do you deny that there aren't people out there who hold very hostile feelings towards Muslims? Do you deny that there hasn't been violence directed at Muslims in the US?

Now how would you feel if the FBI sought out those people pretending to be aligned with them, enticed them to engage in even greater violence, armed them with dummy weapons only later arrest them.

11. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Or have you considered that the means of carrying out this appear to be as much about encouraging and fomenting crime as it is about stopping it? These terrorists for the most part appear to be weak willed and not very capable. It seems doubtful for many of these that without the aid they were given they ever would have gotten much beyond ranting on the Internet.

Now while these people obviously had hateful feelings towards the US prior to their involvement with the the FBI being hateful towards the US isn't a crime and even here on Clutchfans D & D many people have expressed angry and hateful feelings towards the US government, individual politicians and all sorts of things. These type of situations seem to be about finding people exercising their free speech, in an admitted hateful way, and then tempting by promising the ability to actually carry out their hateful rhetoric. That strikes me as potentially creating dangerous situation where there is the possibility of something going wrong like in Fast and Furious where the Fed abetted the criminal smuggling of guns, but also seeking to create new threats out of speech rather than focusing on actual threats.

12. bingsha10

bingsha10 Member

You know how you can tell these "acts of terror" wouldn't have been carried out w/o the help of the feds entrapping these morons. It's because the FBI never fails to find the one idiot on the internet who is looking for help to commit terrorism. I mean, they're batting 100%. Nobody gets through their amazing web of surveillance. Imagine that.

13. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Thanks for proving my point.

14. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

You had none to begin with.

Nothing new there.

15. VBG

VBG Member

An educated Bangladeshi terrorist is just strange. I am curious to see how he had those Al Qaeda connections. Bangladesh is not a country at all associated with those kind of problems and for an educated Bangladeshi who lived there to come to the US for an attack does seem kinda strange and scary.

16. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Well, but according to the leftist and Islamist-leaning posters on this site, it is all about lack of education, Western imperialism and no access to resources - and has nothing to do with religion.

That's why some are so hell-bent on screaming "entrapment": Their other usual apologist excuses don't work in this guy's case (just like with that rich kid from Africa that wanted to blow up a plane).

17. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Oh, I had one, and you've provided no evidence that the reason someone would be suspicious of entrapment is because they sympathize with terrorists.

Instead you've ignored it, and let your smear stand.

18. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Nope.

19. David Stern

David Stern Member

Are you a troll or just a douche? I'm not really sure

20. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Thanks again for continuing to prove my point. I love it, and it's plain for anyone who reads the thread to see.

See ya