1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Morey on 610 now

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TXRoxBBall, Apr 20, 2011.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

I know, that is why I got a timeout, if others can learn from my mistakes.........

DD

2. MartinsUglyShot

MartinsUglyShot New Member

Did I miss something , what Rubio trade?

3. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Brooks's issues this year was on Brooks.

4. DaDakota

Supporting Member

True, well that and Manu's foot.

DD

1 person likes this.
  5. CXbby

CXbby Member

I can totally understand why True Beaner can't understand. Reading comprehension on a higher level does not hit until a bit after puberty I am told. Easy on the other hand is cool though. I have no problem talking it out with him even if he ultimately disagrees.

As for DD, if you think I am a broken record talking about "Lowry vs. Brooks" here then I don't know what to say. We've all seen you on the Tube Eric and you are most definitely past puberty. So what the hell is your excuse?

6. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Did you not read my previous posts? I specifically listed out several players: Budinger is the most obvious; Patterson was in the DLeague when Brooks was "costing us games"; Hill was sleep walking during the same time, which we later knew of his personal issues; Lee played much more consistently after the deadline.

Remember during the early part of the season when the team was struggling, Morey said that before the season began, they were hoping those guys would step up but they didn't. Brooks was not the only negative on the team.

After the trade deadline, all those players stepped up big time. Maybe Morey shouldn't have hinted that their performance might get them traded before the deadline.

7. DaDakota

Supporting Member

I have no excuse, nor am I offering one. I do need to do another Tube though, thanks for reminding me, maybe you would care to join me in a back and forth episode?

Might be fun.

DD

8. topfive

topfive CF OG

I think Brooks' problems were Adelman and Lowry. Everyone has to deal with injuries, but once Adelman saw how Lowry seized the starting PG opportunity and ran with it, RA said, "That's my guy." We all know Adelman plays the guys he thinks give him the best shot at winning.