1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

More Clutch City Member Music this weekend

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by subtomic, Sep 23, 2004.

1. subtomic

subtomic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Fellow Rocket Fans,

My band Modulator is playing this Saturday, September 25 at Fat Cat's. The bill is as follows:

Moonshot Radio - from Dallas, check out their MP3s

Arthur Yoria - Local Houston singer/songwriter who is currently a finalist in a contest to have one of his songs placed on an O.C. compilation disk. He's also on the record label of ex-Rocket Matt Maloney.

Modulator - Synth pop and guitar rock mixed and topped with female vocals.

Astra Heights - Beatlesque pop with terrific vocals. They are returning to Houston for a homecoming show after moving to L.A. a year ago.

I know just about every other Clutch City musician (break a leg to all of you) is playing this same night, but this is a really good lineup and should be a great show. Plus, you might meet Matt Maloney!!!

Thanks for your support.

2. gwayneco

gwayneco Contributing Member

Stop the madness :D .

Actually, I am gonna try to catch all the bands - emphasis on "try."

3. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

I'm off that night and may come out to that one with Mrs. JB.

That will be:

Thursday: gig
    Friday: gig
    Saturday: Fat Cat's
    Sunday: Rhythm Room

What the hell am I, 22? :)