1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Moochie is the last piece of the puzzle...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by youAndMe, Dec 19, 2002.

1. youAndMe

youAndMe Member

I was at the game. Moochie was horrible. 10 minutes 3 turnovers. The crowd was booing. He was pretty much benched the rest of the game. And he contributed nothing. After Kenny Thomas, Moochie should be the next in the line. After Moochie, the Rockets should be set.

2. SageHare6

SageHare6 Member

Mooch didn't have his "HAIR" ready.
    How does the saying go?

Oh yeah... "No Fro? No Go"

:p

theSAGE

P.S. youAndMe, can you tell us more about your experience at the game in the "Pacer Rocket game thread?"

3. Woofer

Woofer Contributing Member

One of those turnovers was the receiver's fault it looked like from the TV angle and the other one was Moochie thinking the guy was going to look for the ball and they didn't. The other one was plain boneheaded. No worse than our fearless leader SF and many more boneheaded moves esp when Indy scores ten straight points on the starting five. Or when Cat and SF are five feet apart and throw a softball lob so that Ron Artest can take it while Cat and SF dreamily stare in each others eyes trying to figure out what just went wrong.

4. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

um, actually i was there too. And they weren't booing on my side. I did hear the calls of "MOOOO" which he always gets.

5. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Didn't moochie have the flu???

6. Nova

Nova Member

Moochie isn't a bad backup. He's been pretty inconsistent this season, but usually he's at least reliable.. sort of. Anyways, he's the best backup we have at the moment (wish we could see Maddox play a lil' though). If we could get a better backup pg w/o giving up too much (and getting rid of either Maddox or Mooch), that'd be great. But as of now, I'm happy with Mooch as backup pg.

7. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

Mooch=All flash, little substance.

Quit hotdogging it, and play some f-ing defense.

8. The Sensei

The Sensei Contributing Member

1) Moochie has heart
    2) Moochie makes big shots
    3) Moochie is the bond between Cat/Francis and Yao
    4) Moochie is a crowd favorite

When I think of "Be a part of something BIG," Moochie and his big hair is one of the players that comes to mind. I could seeing him bringing some real energy into the playoffs. But that's a dream for another day.

9. Believe

Believe Contributing Member

Moochie sucks... We shouldn't have let Damon Jones go. Mooch should be playing for Dallas right now. Period.

Go Rox!!!!!!!!!

10. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Come on, show Mooch some love. Make believe Moo No is the back up QB. My wife loves him so watching games is less stressful at home.

Oh, yeah -- and trade him and Rice for Spree. Spree has the hair and the game. He'll back up Stevie, Cat, J-Po...

11. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

No Spree in Houston, under any circumstance. We do need to either sit Moochie or trade him. With experience Maddox could become our 'Diamond in the Rough'.Moochie is a showman not a quality basketball player!