1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Monbear

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HP3, Dec 25, 2020.

1. treyk3

treyk3 Member

If not you can find a copy at your local Rainforest Cafe behind the Frog Mascot. MSRP $32.99

Nook likes this.
  2. Reeko

Reeko Member

no, this person says that’s why he engaged in fckery before training camp...the reason he wants out is because he wants a ring and doesn’t believe that goal will get achieved here

HP3 likes this.
  3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That still doesn't make him look any better, it means that he acted like a b**** after doing what he wanted hurt the team and then got butt hurt when they refused to keep his b****assness a secret.

If this simp account wants to spin things for him, they need to do a better job of it.

JumpMan likes this.
  4. Reeko

Reeko Member

Did I say it did? Let’s just not twist whatever this person said.

HP3 likes this.
  5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

No, I didn't say you did, I'm just pointing out that it's piss poor spin by the Harden simp account.....not that there's really any way to spin things to make Harden look good.

matchesmalone likes this.
  6. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Blah, Blah

Tillman is cleaning house and cutting costs. Superstar MIT GM that wants to go into the tax to try to win? Gone. Enter a 1st year GM who is just glad to have the job. Experienced expensive HC who wants to spend on players and a raise? Gone. Enter a 1st year HC who is just glad to have the job. Westbrook doesn’t like it? Gone. Enter Wall who is just glad to be playing & will be traded ASAP with picks to save money. Harden asks for trade? Soon to be gone. Will be traded for smaller contracts that are easier to move. The house will soon be cleaned completely.

jiggyfly, HP3, Nook and 1 other person like this.
  7. HP3

HP3 Member

Paul George is a superstar dude, like what? He was the best player on OKC.

What do you mean? Why should I want to give examples? Do you think teams want people to know their superstar asked for a trade requests? Is it unreasonable in this situation. Ownership doenst HAVE to leak it. And leaks are what they are, leaks. Usually they dont go out intending for this info to get out, its moronic. It tanks trade value anyways. But apparently since Tillman is Tillman it went they way it did. IF this account is true. The public dont have a right to know about a trade request.

8. HP3

HP3 Member

Why would it prove it?

9. HP3

HP3 Member

DMs dont prove that its not her lol. Why would Tim Mac, Kelly Iko, AND Daryl freaking Morey follow this account? You tell me?

10. HP3

HP3 Member

He also was upset that Dantoni and Daryl are gone. He doesnt trust these new people.

11. RocketsSZN

RocketsSZN Member

I think it is, and if media members are following it as well as Morey (Morey unfollowed after Rockets Twitter saw he follows), and too much of that story corresponds with his moms insta as well as the “truth”. Could just be a troll making stuff up, but I doubt it.

HP3 likes this.
  12. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

13. HardenVolumeOne

could be any of harden's 11.2 million instagram followers

don grahamleone likes this.
  14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

It looked like Roosh contacted her and asked if she/he knew Harden and this person said she/he was not affiliated with Harden.

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  15. HP3

HP3 Member

Roosh apologizing, doesnt mean he still doesnt believe its her. I would be more willing to believe it if Tim, Kelly, Stein and Morey hadnt followed her but here we are.

16. HardenVolumeOne

delete

#56 HardenVolumeOne, Dec 25, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
  17. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Any mom would defend their son even in murder. He will never do any wrong in her eyes. She's an enabler and shares a large blame for Harden's destructive, negative, traits. Trade her ass for a bag of chips!

18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Why would Morey even do this? He knows exactly how Twitter works. What is wrong with this dude?

19. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

not Roosh apologizing, its the account saying he/she is not affiliated with Harden is the proof im asking about. I mean, that can be a lie I guess. but why even respond in the first place?

20. Juxtaposed Jolt

Says she raised her son to be caring and compassionate in an instagram comment, but then turns around and throws his teammates under the bus?

I doubt this is Harden's mom.

DonKnock likes this.