1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[moestavern] Raiders Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by robbie380, Dec 4, 2011.

1. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

First 5 opponents w/l = 37-22(.627)
    Last 7 opponents w/l = 37-47(.440)

2. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Stats only matter if they are Pro-Tebow you sinner.

#42 Joshfast, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  3. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

The same defense with Kyle Orton starting at QB = 1-4

The same defense with Tebow starting at QB = 6-1

You unbeliever.

4. SacTown

SacTown Member

Tim Tebow can send clutchfans leading athiest away forever just by winning the AFC west? Is there any way you can also take Googrux with you? I'm giddy.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

6. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

Clutch, I had made a comment that the Broncos would win the AFC West. Moes returned with if that happens I will retire from clutchfans. He didn't need to write that check but he did. Will I be upset if he goes back on his word if the Broncos do win? No. Will I respect him as a man anymore if he goes back on his word? No. No one made him make that comment. Next time maybe he wont be so foolish in his comments and using vulgarities to make himself look like a big bad Raider fan.

7. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

what blind optimism? some texans fans had them losing this game against atlanta, and a lot of people dont see them winning a playoffs game.
    people saying the season is over without AJ.

and why dont have hope? after beating atlanta with the 3rd QB, and the defense playing so great, why not having some hope for making the playoffs, and some hope for the next year.

and people know that some weakness of the texans are, not having a 2nd WR, and having to play kareem jackson, kubiak sometimes makes bad coaching mistakes.

8. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

This is just hilarious to me. The responses I got yesterday were so pointedly over the top it made me giggle so hard inside. It was basically the equivalent of bigtexxx trolling the UH thread, gloating is always more fun because you have tangible evidence to back you up.

This is the power a troll has, clutchfans.

Heres the thing, I stated more than once I was going to troll Texans fans this year to try and stop this place from turning into the new GARM. I haven't been telling people the Texans are a piece of **** team, I've been telling the idiot fans that Matt Leinart isn't the next Tom Brady, yet that "negativity" is met with such vitriol it doesn't matter how valid something I say is, it is that this place has already become territorial.

I've actually had 3 people from the board contact me today to see if I was "doing ok" after some sort of flame war broke out yesterday. Honestly? A troll deserves to be flamed when he's brash, I don't fault anyone for being brutal, I enjoy a good challenge. I don't consider anyone around here a worthy adversary unless they can say something that really gets under my skin (you all failed miserably BTW).

It will never be a fair discussion place, much like the GARM. You all are way too clouded by personal feelings to really analyze and discuss football and that is sad. It doesn't matter what is valid anymore it is simply US vs THEM. How "American" of you armchairs. I feel like a Jazz fan or something, this has been an eye opening experiment.

That failed pretty hardcore.

This isn't like a bigtexxx thing where there is never any self-awareness, I explicitly stated several times I was trolling.

All of you want to believe that I've got some personal vendetta against the Texans or something, like I was really coming in here to flame the Texans? I couldn't give a flying **** about the Texans. Who could hate the Texans? They don't even have a single player anybody on the national scene cares about. Arian Foster is probably the only guy in the NFL I really respect because he's one of the few who can see through all the BS.

At the end of the day, I did it because I was bored. I illustrated just how easy it is to make the mice go after that golden glistening cheese just screaming out from a bear trap.

So as I said, enjoy the colossal fail of moestavern19, yes... picture me curled up in the fetal position with a neckbeard, eating diapers and crying because finalsbound ****ed the mailman and Jesus won't let Tebow lose. That is exactly what went down. As much as I'm in invention of myself, it is only you who perpetuates that incarnation.

So go ahead and click "quote" and get ready to try and use your feeble argumentative skills to try and say that me taking the time to write so much points to it "getting to me". How very predictable that would be. I wonder how many of you armchairs will even get to this part of it before you do just that.

bobmarley is the only one here who would really attempt to take a man at his word on the internet, even though TheCat never paid me the 100 bucks he owed me over claiming Tony Hollings would one day rush for 1000 yards in the NFL, or the fact that Manny Ramirez once tried to run me off this board with a vote-off but I forgave him and let him back in.

No... the truth is my life has gotten increasingly more complex lately, and I have new things to worry about. Clutchfans has been a part of my life for a long time but one I have transcended long ago.

I really don't have much of a desire to continue to cast my pearls before you swine.

So bobmarley, I assure you I'm a man of my word. As soon as Baby Jesus hoists the division title his defense is earning him, I'll be gone.

Unlike the rest of you, my words actually hold some weight around here.

(Clearly).

#48 moestavern19, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  9. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

cool story bro

10. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

just kidding... shrug the haters off

1 person likes this.
  11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Xa6c3OTr6yA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. Ashes

Ashes Member

Clearly a man that doesn't care.

1 person likes this.
  13. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

tl;dr version

never really cared

hahah actually even though you THINK I showed massive fail, I actually WON

I am now above this forum, and was looking for an excuse to leave

unless Tebow doesn't win in which case I will post another 5K times

2 people like this.
  14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Cool, can I have your greenies, somehow mine got lost....

;)

DD

15. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

It's funny because I don't care anything about how you "talk smack" about the Texans. The only thing I did was make comment about your Raiders and the Broncos surpassing them.

Whatever inefficiencies the Texans have, doesn't concern me.

16. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

true story?

17. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Thadeus is a mailman?

DD

18. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

19. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

jus tryin to determine if i should enjoy the mental meltdown or call 911.

20. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Just as the curse of the blood was cured - lo many years ago, so too can your boredom be cured by the Touchdown Jesus.