1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mo The Magician

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BobFinn*, Feb 17, 2001.

Tags:
  1. Nomar

Nomar Member

Damn partner, you really are hellbent on shutting this guy down. haha, its pretty funny though, keep it up.

MANGO: READ THE POST BEFORE YOU RESPOND.
    Your wrong. Mo Taylor is not even close to Cliff Robinson. Mo Taylor is big. Mo Taylor is 24 years old. Mo Taylor and Shawn Marion would be a LOT better than Cliff and Marion. Anybody agree?

I said the rockets not only need to find a rebounding and defensive minded SF, but also a rebounding and defensive minded Center.

So we would have a ...
    Phenomenal backcourt that lights it up for 50 points a game.
    A great scoring frontcourt player in Mo Taylor, and rebounding and defensive enforcers at the Sf and Center positions.

and... a rebounding PF to come off the bench. Wait, we already have that. His name is Kenny Thomas.

------------------
    The next time I have meat and mashed potatoes, I think I'll put a very large blob of potatoes on my plate with just a little piece of meat. And if someone asks me why i didn't get more meat, ill just say, "Oh, you mean this?" and pull out a big piece of meat from inside the blob of potatoes, where ive hidden it. Good magic trick, huh?

2. Horry25

Horry25 Member

The Magician doesnt go right with Mo!
    :)

------------------
    WHAT ARE YOU DOOOOOOOOO-ING!

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

<h3>News Flash</h3>

Horry25 is a troll, ignore him please, or respond to him only in his thread.

4. StanDMan

StanDMan Member

Mo sucks. He should be cut.

Matt Bullard Fan Club
    www.AirBullard.com

------------------