1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mo Speights calls out Lebron

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Tristan_fiore, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

LeBron going to Miami to join Finals MVP Wade and Bosh who was a top 10-15 player was a weak move.
    And they still lost the first year to Dirk.
    The Cleveland win was a great one though going to a team with a top 10 player in Irving and adding Kevin
    Love who was a top 20-30 talent at the time was a coup.

He's an amazing player and definitely one of the best ever and a joy to watch. But this route of taking the easy way out to
    stacked teams displays that unless he wins two or three more he will never be on Jordan's level.
    The fact that he jumped ship to stacked teams over and over and still only has four rings compared to
    Larry, Magic, Jordan, Duncan and even Kobe puts him at a lower level unfortunately.

2. Tristan_fiore

Tristan_fiore Member

I take this years west with a grain of salt. I’d like to see him do it against a healthy Warriors team before I make any judgments.

3. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Most players would give their left testicle to have made the NBA Finals 10 times, with 4 rings to show for it. LeBron's been at this NBA thing half his life and he's still killin' it. Love him or hate him or whatever.

Reeko likes this.
  4. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

How did “Jordan” develop Pippen? Pippen was a top 5 pick that Krause tried to hide to ensure he got. When has Pippen ever said anything crediting Jordan for developing him?

5. Icehouse

I just gave you an example of 3 star players from the 80s being that friendly, with one quotes about them having a desire to play together.

6. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

I don’t really get this line of thinking.

Larry, Magic, Duncan, Kobe, Jordan. These guys never had to REALLY contemplate leaving. Their franchises made the right things happen. They didn’t have to leave to be on stacked teams. And they were ALL on supremely stacked teams.

Lebron on different occasions decided if he waits around it might never happen, so he made it happen himself.

7. edwardc

edwardc Member

The Man spoke the truth.

8. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

The goalposts keep shifting! Lmfao.

We talking about help. Not this home grown nonsense. And not even Jordan could do it alone.

9. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

No it is not shifting, Jordan is the goal post. Lebron lost that comparison when he ran to other stars for help because he couldn't figure it out on his own. That is what makes Jordan greater. He did it with what he had. Not created circumstances that benefited him. Only adversity Lebron has faced was media back lash. lol

10. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Why didn't they then? Oh, that's right they not a p*ssy like they trying to make you believe.

11. RedRedemption

You can keep trying to speak fake news into existence, but Jordan and LeBron are being compared by the media, by fans, by players, etc. I don't even think LeBron is #1, but the haters out here are ridiculous.

12. Icehouse

Unrestricted free agency didn't exist until after 2 of them retired, yet two of them managed to team up anyway. It seems like you are confusing not p*ssy with not allowed, assuming you are somehow ignoring the documented example of Zeke and Aguirre playng together.

13. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Stop. You are not making any sense. Fake news into existence? lol While you have revisionist history, right? It could be said people see things from different perspectives but to try to dispute facts to try and fit your narrative is senseless and naïve. Not to mention reckless to the fans who are hardly paying attention. It's doesn't matter, if you don't think Lebron is #1. It's too late now you responded as if to dispute it. Lebron has had more time to do less. Jordan has done more with less time. Lebron hand picked the situations best for him. Jordan did it with the circumstances dealt to him.

Lebron is great, one of the few overhyped youngsters that ACTUALLY PANNED OUT equal to how they hyped him up. Unlike other high school talent.

I don't have to be a hater to tell the truth. Not everybody is going to like the truth, that's fine. Lebron should have been doing his homework on Jordan before he decided he wasn't good enough to do it in Cleveland. He gave up that right when opting to go help others win instead of having others come to him. Jordan would have never done that, period.

Truth is only way this conversation is even brought up is because Kobe is dead. Kobe wouldn't be having any of this type of talk without his name being mentioned if he was still around. How convenient.

14. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

SUPERSTAR players.....please keep up

15. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Not p*ssy role players looking for a check just to stay in the league.

16. Icehouse

Magic Johnson, Isiah Thomas and Mark Aguirre were not a superstars? They were role players? Are you 15 or something?

17. RedRedemption

Alright, lmao. Too many clown trolls on the internet wasting my time, I don't even know why I took him seriously for a bit.

18. Mr. Space City

Kobe never 3-peated as the clear cut #1 on a team.

19. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Thats not what was quoted. lol hey man dont be mad at me because players are soft these days. Yeah I'm some how 15 but watched Rockets win the championship back to back. you don't have try and make alternative scenarios. The chumps you naming are not headliners. Try again.

20. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Jordan is better than everyone you named Zeke or aguire lol come on....jordan is the precedence not the other way around. clowns