1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mo Bamba wearing gear with Rockets logo today

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by don grahamleone, Feb 19, 2022.

1. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I spotted Mo wearing this to the TxTech/Texas game today. I wonder if there's some good vibes for him and Houston? I'm sure it's just a pipe dream and me wanting it to happen but you never know!

[​IMG]

Deckard, D-rock, DeBeards and 6 others like this.
  2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

3. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

This song has been bigger than his actual career so far. Has he not underperformed from where he was drafted? Assuming he can be picked up in FA at some point on a minimum deal.

apollo33 likes this.
  4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Up until this season yeah. He finally put it together a bit and became a starter for Orlando this year, averaging 10/8 and 1.8 bpg on league average shooting effeciency.

I'd kick the tires on him with the MLE if we don't land a big in the draft, he's restricted though so Orlando would have to let him go. Thomas Bryant will also be a FA.

Milos and don grahamleone like this.
  5. groovemachine

groovemachine Member

Bamba would be a nice backup for the right price.

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

Mo Bamba will be a Rocket in 2025/26 confirmed.

DeMarcus Cousins wearing Rockets shorts in April 2017
    [​IMG]

7. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Mo Bamba, he's so overrated, just another tall dude who thinks he's a superstar. Broke man's Christian Wood.

coachbadlee likes this.
  8. palmsnbananas

palmsnbananas Member

Let’s add him to the cast off collection.
    Stones like check out this nba team I got for half price off Craigslist

Tuckankhamun, clos4life and BigShasta like this.
  9. razorback88s

razorback88s Member

Lol this exact picture came to mind when I saw this thread

D-rock and J.R. like this.
  10. wlekfjv923n

wlekfjv923n Member

...dont care

11. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Can’t read it, is it a Travis Scott shirt?

12. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

13. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Honestly the fact we are getting excited about Mo Bamba wearing rockets gear just makes me realize we are at rock bottom. This is what rock bottom looks like. We are in a very dark place as a franchise. Over 50% of our roster is not NBA level and should be overseas within 3 years. Worst coach in the league, busted draft picks, bottom 3 record back to back years, last place in dunk contest. If it were 350 pound Zion with a Landry's bib on it would be more interesting than this.

D-rock, payaso and palmsnbananas like this.
  14. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

To be fair, OP is the only one who is excited im this thread.

red5rocket and harold bingo like this.
  15. Houston77

Houston77 COOKIES AND CAKE, MY TEAM BAKED!
    Supporting Member

Good Lord, settle down. Not everything has to be a whine fest.

16. Rockets4Life13

CF has become pretty unbearable lately. Funny enough, most of the annoying posters that can't stop whining only showed up once we started the rebuild.
    For 4 out of the 6 years i've been here i had 1 or 2 people on my ignore list, now there's like 20+ of them easily

17. conquistador#11

It looks like it says Black History and just the R is the old Rockets logo. Probably some ETSY made shirt with the maker being from Houston selling them all over the country. I've seen Mamba and he puts more effort on his 'slip screens' than some Rocket.

PDJACK7 and RasaqBoi like this.
  18. Reeko

Reeko Member

Mo Bamba and Bol Bol…CF loves these dudes for some reason

when people used to suggest signing Anthony Bennett because “it wouldn’t hurt to take a flyer on him,” it would hurt my soul

Rudyc281 and comrade like this.
  19. Nook

Nook Member

Mo Bamba and Bol Bol need to open a window cleaning business. They wouldn’t need a ladder.

20. clos4life

clos4life Member

Don't forget the Harden haters, they continuously would rag on an MVP who took us deep into the playoffs and happened to lose against the Warriors over and over. Because of that we suffered through 8 winning seasons filled with irrational slander for our star player for such reasons as "I don't like his style of play", etc. Nothing can beat the irrationality of those 8 years, not current fans, or even the atrocious Lin fans. At least now the fans who currently hate on the team have valid reasons such as team record, awful coaching, bad off season sinnings, and yet to be proven players drafted (ie: JG vs. Mobley) whom the same haters that hated on our superstar for 8 years now want you to be a staunch supporter just because he wears Rockets logo (which was ironically disregarded for Harden).

You could say the GARM has greatly improved since Harden was traded as the majority of those posters have left except the ones that can't let go such as Salvy, Asian Sensation, Los Pollos Hermanos, and several others living in the Harden threads over at the Dish.

D-rock likes this.