1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[MLB] Predict the season

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by leroy, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Yea, I may be the only human who is a Red Sox, Rockets, and Denver Bronco fan in the world and especially living in Tennessee!! I liked the teams that I like due to favorite players as a kid (Clemens/Boggs, Olajuwon, and Elway) and have just kept those teams as my favorites. As for Texeira, even if you really are pussywhipped - for goodness sake, keep that to yourself. The last thing you want people to think is that you are Doug Christie and "Lynn Texeira" is Mrs. Doug Christie, LOL! That guy (talking about Texeira) has always looked like a tool and now it has been confirmed when he revealed his decision on why he picked the Yankees.

I had tried for several years to get posting privileges on SoSH but I guess I didn't meet their standards. It's alright though because they have such a high standard of posting that they would probably suspend or ban me after a couple of posts because I didn't post anything obscure or I posted something unoriginal. So I am not going to lose sleep about not getting to post there.

Beckett looked dominant yesterday didn't he? Sorta makes me sick to my stomach about what might have been in last season's ALCS if he had been completely healthy. We would have made another WS appearance and I think we could have handled Philly. If you ever want to talk Sox, you can email me - manny_ramirez73@yahoo.com.