1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MLB: Matt Maloney on the move

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by kaleidosky, Jul 30, 2007.

1. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

Sorry, I don't usually do the "fake you out" thread title thing.. but this was too funny.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-reds-philliestrade&prov=ap&type=lgns

2. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

Must be one badass athlete moving from the rockets into the MLB.

3. OrangeCountyCA

He must be Matt Maloney's younger twin brother.

4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

He'll have one surprising playoff series, sign a big extension and then jet to the bahamas with all that stolen money.

5. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

we sure do sign better contracts on the rox these days.

6. Mehdi

Mehdi Rookie

LOL I was hoping someone made a thread about this...i started laughing out loud when i saw it on the bottom of espn hahaha :D

7. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

The key to Maloneys is that you must refrain from signing them. Make them play low cost as long as possible. If he wants to sign and someone is interested, you must deal him. Trade him and then laugh. Insanity is funny like that.

Oh the lessons we learn.

8. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

irony at its best

too funny that you posted this thread. about midway through this article (that is the front page article on espn right now) the rockets matt maloney is mentioned a few times. in connection to the rockets big 3 losing to the utah jazz, compared to the new big 3 of paul pierce, KG, and ray allen.

like i said too funny

9. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

ah, Sampson Maloney. He'll be great until he gets a new deal and then has his best game ever. Then he will cut his hair and the walls will come tumbling down.

10. greenhippos

greenhippos Member

[​IMG]

"Don't mess with the bull"