1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

mister alexander

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HPD, Jul 1, 2012.

1. HPD

HPD Member

mayb this funk we r in is of the upper part of the triangle..

owner LESLIE ALEXANDER.

is it him that has the final word....Does MOREY have total run or does he have to go thru the OWNER b4 for the final say.. MOREY might have had some good deals made, but the OWNER shuts them down...

thoughts?

2. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Stay in school.

1 person likes this.
  3. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Right.

Houston Police Department again shows their worth.

1 person likes this.
  4. fleecysphere

fleecysphere Member

Read thread title. I immediately assumed you were on the wrong board because I thought you were talking about Texans LB Mister Alexander.

5. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

6. jc9495

jc9495 Member

Oh i see... When the Rockets get Kyle Lowry for Rafer Alston, it's all Morey. But now the Rockets plans a-c fail in the draft, our best player hates the coach, and our highest paid player doesn't even play, it's all Les Alexander. I'm embarrassed to be associated with this blind fan base. Blaming Les has become as tired as the ipad joke, and blaming T-mac. It's time for some GD accountability to be held with Morey, and his pathetic desperation to try and recruit players to come here. Accept reality people.

7. snc

snc Member

WTFamIreading.jpg

8. acjeitherocket