1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ming is 7-5 but he is really 6-8

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LEWIS LLOYD2, May 25, 2002.

Tags:
  1. LEWIS LLOYD2

LEWIS LLOYD2 Member

First of all he has little arms that reduce his size immensely. His head is real big that makes him seem taller than he really is, Meaning his body is not as big as his 7-5 frame. He is weak and has no power game. He is really a small forward if that.
    Even too weak for that posistion. I just cant believe all this hype about someone who has done absolutely nothing. This is just as bad as picking some of these high school clowns.

2. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

:rolleyes:

What an idiotic thread....I wonder how long it will be before it gets closed.

3. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Better to leave it open so everyone can see it.

As a wise man once said, better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open your mouth and prove it.

:)

4. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

lol

The guy is a legit 7'5...I believe his wingspan is 84 inches(7 Feet), so his wingspan should not hold him back too much.

5. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

You're an Evil, Evil man, Jeff. And I like it.

6. Manny Ramirez

You're right, Jeff.

I didn't think of it like that.

That reminds me of my sig although I don't think we need to know what the "author" of this thread looks like.

7. GATER

GATER Contributing Member

Yao Ming can touch the rim standing flat-footed. 6'8" my a**.

8. NIKEstrad

NIKEstrad Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Ming's wingspan is 7'4'' 3/4, he's 7'5'' in bare feet, and 7'6'' 1/4 in shoes, weighing 296 pounds, and 9'7'' vertical reach.

I've posted the link at least 4 times...enough for me to be able to memorize those stats. Enough of this 6'8'' wingspan garbage.

9. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Holy****, Nike, he's huge!

10. X-PAC

X-PAC Contributing Member

Lets not go crazy here. The guy is 296lbs. Hes heavier than most big men.

11. Chickenhead28

Chickenhead28 Member

does that make Kevin Willis 5'3"?

12. SuperS32

SuperS32 Member

Usually, when a top tier prospects like Ming comes around, their weaknesses are magnified by about a 1000 times. They did it when Shaq came out (not enough post skills), and Duncun (too soft), and KG (too weak). Fans really want the PERFECT player when they have the top pick. Noone is perfect, much less Yao, but at 7'5", 300lbs and gaining weight, good athleticism, shooting touch, and ballhandling, he's pretty darn close.

13. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

i dont know why i like to reply to these topics, but i do.

i'll make things interesting and take the losing/wrong side of this debate.

what are you all talking about he is 6'8" its been proven 1000x over

:rolleyes:

14. LEWIS LLOYD2

LEWIS LLOYD2 Member

Manny Ramirez is an idiotic name but you dont see me going on your posts and writing it.

Jeff, Everything I wrote was true Ming does have a deformed oversized wig piece.

15. lpbman

lpbman Member

His 7'4" inch arms are 9 inches closer to the basket

that's big, he's got 7-8 inches on Eddie

what's Eddie's wingspan, anyway?

16. Manny Ramirez

Ummm..."LEWIS", real thought-provoking post just like this thread or for that matter any of your "posts/threads".

I could say something on your level like choosing a name of a druggie is idiotic, but I won't.

Let me know if you ever post anything worth reading.

[size=1/8] I wish that the ignore list wouldn't let you have the option of seeing your "ignorees" posts/threads...damn[/size]

17. AgentPenguin

AgentPenguin Member

He does have a big ass head :eek:

18. LEWIS LLOYD2

LEWIS LLOYD2 Member

Manny Ramirez, It really takes a simple minded person keep bringing up the same lame nonsense about Lewis lloyd's personal life. I expect no less than someone who has a name like Manny Ramirez. I am surprised you even know who Lloyd is. Oh yea that is right you read the paper and listen to other posters, Wow that makes you a wizard. Obviously your on this board trying to represent yourself and I could care less what your silly name title is.I am a real fan unlike you, All you are is an internet fan who posts garbage and looks for others to support him in his posts to feel wanted. You have no respect for players of the past and you have no respect for other posters. You are a disgrace to real Rockets fans. Your typical post is " JUST IGNORE HIM AND LISTEN TO ME BECAUSE I KNOW EVERYTHING"

19. nilsrock

nilsrock Member

Nothing of what you wrote is true since it's all extremely exaggerated if there's any truth at all in it.

If you don't understand this, that's just sad.

20. Houston-in-LA

Houston-in-LA Member