1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Milwaukee looking to trade Larry Sanders?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Firebomb525, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

http://msn.foxsports.com/ohio/story...ay-have-goods-to-facilitate-rondo-deal-012014

Thoughts?

I seriously can't believe they'd want to jettison him off already, even if it is for picks. I understand he's a hell of a headache and he seems to have regressed but defensive players of his caliber don't come around often.

But I suppose if they get the chance to grab Smart like the article states, or even Embiid, who's drawing comparisons to Hakeem, the franchise will turn out alright.

2. ICanDunkOnYao

ICanDunkOnYao Member

It's Amico. Move along everybody, nothing to see here.

3. omgTHEpotential

Larry's trade value has really plummeted to be honest. There's no way I'd trade T-Jones for him straight up. D-Mo+1st rounder would be reasonable.

4. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Member
    Supporting Member

Is he only making 3 million a year for the next 5?

Perfect price for a backup C.

5. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Member
    Supporting Member

Haha wow, I just looked. 11 million?

HECK NO!

I think they want to deal Larry because they like John Henson. I wish they could play them together.