1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Milos Teodosic to the Clips

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Snow Villiers, Jul 6, 2017.

1. AB423

AB423 Member

Another victim for Curry to toy with

2. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

The Euro White Chocolate.

Did Bev play against him in Europe?

JumpMan likes this.
  3. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Good call! Jason Williams is exactly the player he reminded me of.

Easy likes this.
  4. oelman44

oelman44 Member

I like this guys highlights, but y'all are hyping him up like the next superstar. Not saying you're wrong, just wondering how he is only making 6-mill a season when Hardaway Jr. gets 17+??

5. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

They played together for Olympiakos and later on both played in Russia, so there's a bond between them.

Easy likes this.
  6. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Because he's consistently been one of the best players in the world and also has shown it in FIBA competitions vs NBA players.

Enters the league as likely the best passer, great (but streaky) shooter, tall for a PG. Euro guys rarely get huge contracts in their first NBA season, he'll have to acclimatize first.

But trust me, if he adapts to the NBA, he'll be one of the most fun guys to watch and surprise you US brehs with his ball-iq.

7. oelman44

oelman44 Member

Dude I feel like I'm already sold on this guy. Looks like he can be next Rubio, but actually a good shooter. But $6-million is literally nothing in modern NBA. Why would the Rockets not sign this breh if this was the cost???

8. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

He's what happens when you trade Rubio's defense for a great offensive arsenal. On defense, he'll probably guard slower SGs, was often switched on bigger guys.

I guess Morey wants to keep the flexibility for a different position/later trades and also feels like CP3, Harden, Gordon, PJ is pretty much the guard rotation for us.

9. Da Wink

Da Wink Member

he's the starter as part of the recruitment...poor Bev thought he's the one anchoring the team

10. jeevinesh

jeevinesh Member

What is it with Serbians and gunslinger passes? some of his passes are like Jokic's

11. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

I have a feeling his creativity is going to be beaten into the ground, and he will ultimately just be a shell of himself.

12. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Many Ex-Soviet nations have a huge emphasis on teamwork, you'll often see everyone looking for the open teammate and dishing out sharp passes, especially to 3pt shooters.

Watching teams like Serbia, Lithuania etc was always my favourite part of International competitions.

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

In the NBA one has to create more for himself, he has to be able to score or create for himself a lot more......

His assists will be valued but not as much. Or at least move off the ball and spot up shoot.

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

They both played for Olympiacos Piraeus (Greece) around the time......and also played against each other in the Russian league after that.

They were team mates and opponents.

Easy likes this.
  15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Maybe he is a very poor man's Chris Paul without the Perimeter Defense and the Clips actually do not miss that much. If it turns out well.

16. hooroo

hooroo Member

streetball is big in the slavic nations. it's where 3x3 basketball, with its origins as a streetball comp, first gained popularity.

17. roslolian

roslolian Member

Wait wut? He had no choice Bev was traded. Also I'd rather have Chris Paul starting than Bev as backup, I am a big Bev fan but c'mon dude.

18. roslolian

roslolian Member

Holic and Rubio says hi

daywalker02 likes this.
  19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Would need some time to re-evaluate.... Euro players coming in as 30 yr olds and leave the league with money and average stats....has been before.

20. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Yea both great passers. Although holic and other "experts" hyped Rubio to death before entering the league, he wasn't that dominant in Europe, seemed to even regress in his later seasons there and never improved his shot.

Teodosic is on a whole different level.

daywalker02 likes this.