1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Milo vs Maher

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roscoe Arbuckle, Feb 18, 2017.

1. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

2. Spooner

Spooner Member

K.

3. Nook

Nook Member

Milos is only getting attention because the active liberal protestors and organizers are giving it to him.

The shtick of being a bawdy, uppidy f***** that also embraces discriminatory conservative values; while unique; will only carry him so far.

I give him credit for finding his niche though. The fact that he is gay and flamboyant; but doesn't fit the political stereotype of other "oppressed" groups pisses off the far left to a level on par with Clarence Thomas being a house ******.... and accordingly he must be silenced by social warriors and rendered obsolete with his life ruined.

Likewise it is hilarious seeing repressive racist conservatives rally to his defense; because; like Uncle Tom; Milos is a "good one", and the needle in the haystack (black conservative/lit right homosexual) let's all the racist/assholes feel better about themselves and invalidates all the other misery in the world they support and champion (at least in their myopic and disgusting view of the world).

While CNN reports about Russians being in international waters (they have been for years); attempting to pander to their audience ... and Fox News runs a headline that an old woman had a sword in her cane (*gasp*) which was caught by TSA (they catch these type of things every day).... there is no real discussion of robotics and self driving vehicles quickly changing our basic economy and idea of government role.

Look on the bright side... there is no bright side.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

This **** is cringe-worthy----

Milo: "these older men helped those young boys discover who they are---provide them with love and security.....and be a rock for them"

Other dude: "sounds like catholic priest molestation"

Milo: "I'm grateful for father Michael...I wouldn't give nearly as good head if it wasn't for him."

5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Yup, been saying this for quite some time. I don't even have something against him, he found his niche and capitalized on it--even earning a spot with Bill on his show. His **** human being act couldn't have culminated in more appropriate Karma however.

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

They support all creeds and religions as long as those minorities uphold the racist social hierarchy in place. This is what makes the "new wave" of alt-righters damnably dangerous. They're not going to outright proclaim racist platitudes, but rather harken back to the day of paleo-Conservatives and signalling of those good ol days when America was great.

AroundTheWorld, fchowd0311 and Nook like this.
  7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Good job, you managed to be homophobic and racist while lambasting others for doing the same all in the same post. I mean, maybe you think it's okay for you to go full Dei because you think it's different when you do it, but it's really not.

8. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

9. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Not really closely following the Milo story but interesting to see the CPAC spokespeople embrace Milo's right wing political stances and specifically, the freedom to speak at college campus despite campus protests against the outrageous things he says, but then dis-invites him for some of the outrageous things he says.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/milo-yiannopoulos-cpac-matt-schlapp-react-235221

Nook likes this.
  10. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Never under estimate the power of conservative hypocrisy.

11. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Its amazing the left doesn't understand the difference between not inviting someone to speak and using violence to stop someone who has been invited to speak. Its like freedom of speech is some foreign concept to them that they cant grasp. Two posts above really show this.

12. NewRoxFan

"Not inviting"? He was invited. They took away his invitation and thus took away his right to speak to the CPAC convention.

If you look back to the discussion around Milo speaking at UCB, I posted any violence (to people or property) by the protesters was wrong. I also posted that freedom of speech was not limitless. And to be honest, I think CPAC is right to prevent Milo from speaking there because of his offensive positions. Milo is a creep at the least.

I just thought the CPAC spokesperson's statement was interesting... basically tried to straddle both sides and in doing so was hypocritical.

13. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

this statement again proves you have no idea what the right to free speech is. A person is not entitled to an audience.

14. NewRoxFan

Again, your ability to read needs a tune up... I have said twice freedom of speech isn't limitless; and I didn't criticize CPAC for taking away his invitation to speak there.

15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Well, that's what the insidious left has been claiming with this guy since he's been around, yet nothing but whining from the right about "Free speech" whenever a college says they won't allow him his audience.

16. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

Milo out at Breitbart.

Womp womp.

17. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, so he's now playing the victim card? Isn't that something he bashes others for doing?

19. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Time to hit the timer on this one...
    [​IMG]

20. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

I guess you could say... the bottom has hit bottom.

[​IMG]