1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mike Tyson should replace Shaq!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by NL Rocket, Nov 2, 2012.

1. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

Seriously, I rather listen to that lisp like last night when he's talking about the Nets and kicking Barkley's ass - which was funny as hell - than that annoying loudmouth who can only repeat himself or scream. When Barkley was giving Tyson's due, Shaq to get all loud and give shoutouts to everybody he knows, obnoxious fat ****!

2. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Shaq sucks at this. Anytime he's trying to be funny on TNT or NBATV, its painful.

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

He has a bad agent. I'd have him hosting kids TV shows, they'd love his humor. He'd be more famous than ever. I bet he's a fun uncle too.

4. yo

yo Contributing Member

So many haters. Shaq does fine. They almost can't go wrong with anything on Inside the NBA with the core of EJ/Kenny/Charles. He's mainly there to add even more banter. It works. I find everything they do funny.

5. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

If there's to be a fourth guy, I'd like it to be SVG. He's funny, he speaks his mind, and he'd provide real insight. But the NBA would never allow it.

Also, Kenny would probably embarrass himself talking game strategy while Stan is there.

6. Prince

Prince Member

I 100% agree with this.

Shaq sucks. His mind, his voice & his looks. TNT You have a problem.

7. gah

gah Member

Shaq is just keeping the seat warm for World War, now that's an experiment I want to see.

8. yo

yo Contributing Member

SVG? Imagine JVG on there. I'd pay to watch that.

9. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Shaq is horrible. I agree that Tyson would be a huge improvement. But I'd rather they just let go of Shaq and not add anyone.

10. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Bring in Bill Walton. Please!!!!

11. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

12. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Shaq is not doing fine. He mumbles when he talks. As far as comedy, he doesn't hold a candle to Barkley.

13. Asian Sensation

The only person that can **** up the glorious chemistry that is EJ, kenny and Charles is Shaq and that's a very hard thing to do cause those 3 together are beyond epic. I tried to warm up to Shaq but he's just not cutting it. Get his big ass out of there and let him make some more Buick commercials.

14. Rockets25

Rockets25 Member

I don't know why TNT doesn't put Webber on instead of Shaq. Poor guy must wonder how in the hell Shaq got that spot and not him.

15. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

This. C-Webb is 10 times better and has great chemistry with the guys.

16. J-Red

J-Red Member

Walton is one of the ultimate Rockets haters. EFF HIM and his stupid horse teeth. Barkley hates on the Rockets enough, they don't need anyone else doing it.

17. SunsRocketsfan

i agree shaq sucks.. he tries so hard to be funny but it just comes off as so fake and annoying.. he's also obnoxious.. and hard to understand. .Inside the NBA is definitely crappier with Shaq.. anyway we can send TNT a petition to remove Shaq?