1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

MIKE JAMES EMAIL CAMPAIGN

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by zcity, Jul 11, 2006.

1. richirich

richirich Contributing Member

Mike is a big piece of the puzzle!

2. zcity

zcity Contributing Member

Hey - Great Idea - everyone who sends one - Send it ten times !!!!

3. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

Thanks!

I just sent MJ a request for urgent business relationship!

"First, i must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction. This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and ‘top secret’. I am sure and have confidence of your ability and reliability to prosecute a transaction of this great magnitude involving a pending transaction requiring maxiimum confidence.

We are top official of the federal government contract review panel who are interested in imporation of goods into our country with funds which are presently trapped in nigeria. In order to commence this business we solicit your assistance to enable us transfer into your account the said trapped funds.

The source of this fund is as follows; during the last military regime here in nigeria, the government officials set up companies and awarded themselves contracts which were grossly over-invoiced in various ministries. The present civilian government set up a contract review panel and we have identified a lot of inflated contract funds which are presently floating in the central bank of nigeria ready for payment.

However, by virtue of our position as civil servants and members of this panel, we cannot acquire this money in our names. I have therefore, been delegated as a matter of trust by my colleagues of the panel to look for an overseas partner into whose account we would transfer the sum of us$21,320,000.00(Twenty one million, three hundred and twenty thousand u.S dollars). Hence we are writing you this letter. We have agreed to share the money thus; 1. 20% For the account owner 2. 70% For us (the officials) 3. 10% To be used in settling taxation and all local and foreign expenses. It is from the 70% that we wish to commence the importation business.

Please,note that this transaction is 100% safe and we hope to commence the transfer latest seven (7) banking days from the date of the receipt of the following informatiom by tel/fax; 234-1-7740449, your company’s signed, and stamped letterhead paper the above information will enable us write letters of claim and job description respectively. This way we will use your company’s name to apply for payment and re-award the contract in your company’s name.

We are looking forward to doing this business with you and solicit your confidentiality in this transation. Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter using the above tel/fax numbers. I will send you detailed information of this pending project when i have heard from you.

Yours faithfully,

Dr clement okon

Note; please quote this reference number (ve/s/09/99) in all your responses."

4. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

Maybe he has closer access to the Administrator or checks this below e-mail for his foundation. At least CC (carbon copy) this additional e-mail address also ->for those Clutchfans folks who still want to send out a quick e-mail...

info@mikejamesfoundation.org

Mike James Foundation Website Address
    http://www.mikejamesfoundation.org/contact.html

#24 ron413, Jul 11, 2006
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2006
  5. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

Z City I have just sent the following E mail to Mike James I hope it's Ok:-
    Mike make things easy on yourself and come back to us. The Houston Fans would just love to see you win a championship here in your home town. I bet your children would just love to be able to come downtown and see their daddy play.Mark Cuban doesn't really need you, he's just afraid that with you we will beat them out of the playoffs!!

Dear Mike ,
    I am a ** year old Rockets fan retired and living in San Antonio, the above is what I wrote to you late last night on the ClutchBBS [ Rockets Fans Site] I would like you to take this to your heart. I only wish that I had a copy of what I and thousands of fans said about the Rockets when they traded you. As you know you were sadly missed last season and Alston turned out *not* to be the exact playmaker that the Management had expected.
    Please become a beloved member of the community where you live and lets enjoy one another for years to come. Respectfully **.[ Yetti ]

6. zcity

zcity Contributing Member

Nice - Hope he gets it

7. Phil

Phil Contributing Member

Sent.
    Here's what I wrote:

Dear Mike James,

I am a fan of the Houston Rockets, and I am not sure that you will even read this before making your decision soon, but I had to give it a shot and will try to make this concise.

The fans of Houston love you and what you bring to the team. I believe that Houston fans are some of the most knowledgeable in the nation, and we see how integral you would be to our championship run in the next 2-3 seasons, realistically speaking.

I know that the length of the contract the Rockets organization offers, along with the level of potential you see in the near future, will heavily determine your decision, but I hope this fan’s email (and others) can give you a little insight as to how much we appreciated you during the short amount of time you were with us. Please do not take last season’s trade personally – it is clear that we all want you here and want to see how great this team could become with quality team players to surround you, T-Mac, and Yao.

Dallas is old news and I honestly believe you will get more opportunities to shine and do your thing in Houston, rather than having to share the limelight with Jason Terry there. The Mavericks’ run to the finals may seem enticing, but I know that we will be there very soon, if you’re added to our puzzle. Please consider my thoughts and remember how much the fans in Houston adore you as a basketball player.

Your fan,
    Phil

P.S. If you need proof to see how much we’d want you here, check out www.clutchfans.net. We cannot stop talking and dreaming about you being back with us!

8. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

Dear Mr. Michael Lamont James,

As of now, I have no doubt that your e-mail's inbox or trash can is currently full of email from Houston Rockets fans, who are all pleading your return to H-town. As I have no doubt that you will simply delete all of our email in one stroke, I will keep it as long as possible.

The Rockets need you. Last year, Bob Sura went out with a serious injury and that immediately sent fire alarms through the Rockets organization. We were simply panicky about the point position and so pulled off the trade for Rafer Alston. And I cannot say that Alston has been lighting Houston up.

As I am no doubt you are aware, the Rockets suffered a series of long and painful injuries, starting with Tracy McGrady down to Yao Ming. As of now, both players are recovering nicely, with McGrady practicing in gyms and Yao Ming already able to take off the protective boot. Rest assured, that the Rockets will be a strong team next season with Tracy McGrady on the outside and Yao Ming at the post.

We have no had great shooter. Our last season's draft pick, Luther Head, has been solid, but we need a player that could shoot above average percentages from the three point line. Certainly, you might argue that Steve Novak could handle that, but how long do you think it would take Jeff Van Gundy to get under his skin and start jabbing out every mistakes the rookie makes? We need a tough veteran like you in the next season.

An argument for the Mavericks is certainly strong, after all, they had gone to the Finals and missed the Cup for two games. But you can't have already misplaced your trophy from your Piston's tenure, have you? Also, in the next season, the Chicago Bulls are already looking dangerous, LeBron James might lead the Cavaliers to a spot in the Finals, and the Spurs certainly aren't going to take a lying down, will they? Rest assured that next season, the Phoenix Suns will be more dangerous with Amaré Carsares Stoudemire in the post. At the Mavericks, you will be at most a 4th option, possibly fifth option, due to Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry, Josh Powell and Jerry Stackhouse. At Houston, you can be a third option, as that's is the likeliest.

And lastly, yourself. I recall that you have said quote a lot about "Money doesn't matter" and that your wife is in Houston, and that you want to come back here. Now, it seems that money has clouded your personal matters.

All I can say at the end is this. The Houston Rockets need you. The Dallas Mavericks want you so that they can weaken a division rival, much as the Bulls did to the Pistons. But we need you the most.

A devoted Houston Rockets follower,
    Branton Li.

I don't think Mike James will read it, but then, if you get over hundreds of emails.....what can you do but to see where they are from and then delete them?

9. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

I gave it a shot.

I wish I would have remembered to talk about the Horry trade for Sean Elliot that fell through and how Horry went on to win two championships with Houston.

Somebody may want to mention that.

10. Tb-Cain

Tb-Cain Member

maybe mabye no

11. rserina

rserina Member

I sent him the lyrics the Eminem song, "Stan," about a stalker.

12. Rasselas

Rasselas Contributing Member

Yes. This can't fail. If there's one thing that will convince Mike James to join the Rockets, it's hundreds of messages in his Spam folder.

13. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

wasn't that after the championships or am i thinking elie and bullard?

LMAO, MR. MEOWGI!

14. r-fan-since-81

r-fan-since-81 Contributing Member

15. Toast

Toast Member

Dear Mike James, (you b!tch!)

I hate you. And your smug little attitude. Rot in hell.

Sincerely,
    Mavericks Season Ticket Holder #42631

16. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

Indications are pointing towards Dallas- I hope not!

17. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I just sent one...

Dear Mike,

Hurry up already!

18. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

19. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

It was worth a try.

20. astrorockette

astrorockette Member

Yeah I saw that too. Though I do agree that this thread is pretty sad, I could care less what they and their pitiful 5,000 (bwahahaha) members have to say about it. They are flies.

Seriously though, f*ck Mike James.