1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mike James decision possibly on July 11th

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pandaemonaeon, Jul 7, 2006.

1. JLB

JLB Member

What if she were paying you five million, and allowed you to stay at home with your pregnate wife :cool:

2. Champ06

Champ06 Member

3. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Just make a MIKE JAMES THREAD

4. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

I hope not but it sounds like our chances are getting lower and lower. :p

5. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

We only have ourselves to blame if he goes somewhere else. He would have committed already if we offered him the 5 yr deal. This will make me far more angry that the Battier trade. We have overpaid for Maloney, Moochie, Cato, Mo Taylor, and took J Ho's contract and cant pull the trigger on a sure thing. James shot nearly 50% from the field and seems to have the work ethic that leads me to believe that he will get even better. If you ask me, 5 yrs at the full MLE is underpaying for Mike James. If he was 2 or 3 yrs younger, he would have gotten a deal similar to what Terry got.

6. mikedunn08

mikedunn08 Member

So if Mike James take Dallas contract which could only be a little bit more offered then in Houston... Do we boo him out the stadium every time he comes after talking about how bad he wants to be with Houston but turns us down for DALLAS?!

7. cenbo416

cenbo416 Contributing Member

No. He does not deserve this.

8. Rocketswon

Rocketswon Member

I am so exited again to have Mike James back cuz I just finished talkin with my boy saying he is crap and Rockets are crap and I cant wait to get season started but with James here. What you guys think, are we bad?

9. gotrock?

gotrock? Member

CLASSIC! :D :D