1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Michelle Obama and John Kerry to Honor Anti-Semite and 9/11 Fan

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Mar 6, 2013.

1. wakkoman

wakkoman Contributing Member

You really have nothing better to do, do you? Keep your nonsense garbage out of this thread. This thread isn't about that and I have no time or interest in playing your stupid ****ing troll game to build up your worthless internet ego. If you sincerely want my opinions you can e-mail me through the board. I imagine you don't.

2. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Crikey. Just admit you were wrong and move on. Don't be a basso.

3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Why would I email you when we have a forum for it right here? :confused:

Anyway I guess we're stuck with status quo; you'll keep logging on every year or so to seek me out, tell me how you don't care and how you have no time for me or interest in me or discussing anything substantive whatsoever.

What a sensible outcome.

4. myco

myco Contributing Member

Why in the world did you bother calling him out then? Not that I mind. Internet feuds are fun.

5. wakkoman

wakkoman Contributing Member

Go read what he first tried to get me to admit was wrong. Read my entire post from that thread and then look at how he tries to frame it and what he accuses me of saying (which I didn't say). He gets frustrated so classic Sammy troll tactics takes over and he then attempts to bring in random posts in an attempt to get me to say I'm wrong because his first attempt was a failure.

I called him out to remind him his **** stinks too. He can troll all he wants to. He wants to call out other posters for their sad internet troll life? Well he should be reminded he lives the same one every single day.

6. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Relax wakko, all we're saying is that going on the internet and repeatedly posting that somebody is a loser who has no life and shouldn't be on the internet is just kind of silly no matter who has done it (I have done it..)

7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

8. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The same bureaucracy that booked Samira Ibrahim for an audience with the first lady and Anwar al-Awlaki to host prayers at the Capitol now assures you that it’s entirely capable of determining who needs to be zapped by a drone between the sea bass and the tiramisu at Ahmed’s Bar and Grill.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/342564/panopticon-state-mark-steyn