1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Michael Jordan Is Not The Greatest!!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by bumperboy1, Feb 28, 2014.

1. bumperboy1

bumperboy1 Rookie

Michael Jordan faced weak competition...Jordan had super weak matchups that players like James Harden, Kobe Bryant, Paul George etc. would destroy blindfolded...WATCH THIS...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mzA1bGJWD0

2. slestack11

slestack11 Member

So are you saying James Harden is a better overall player than Michael Jordan?

3. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Ouch. My Ears. Is that you Stephen?

2 things:

1. Your "point" has no evidence whatsoever and you substantiate every aspect of your points through opinions. When I listened to that video, I gave it a chance. I sincerely did. I was hoping for an educated discussion on competition. You started with a "Screamin'-A-Smith" dialogue about Kevin Johnson defending MJ. Then, you belittled Dan Majerle, which suggests your knowledge of basketball history is weak. Dan was a well-respected defender and player in the league. I could continue discussing your attempt to make some sort of point, but I don't have the time to write for hours.

2. Are you trying to promote yourself? Is that your video? I don't think Clutchfans is the place for that. It seems like you want views.
    You could have easily made your "point" in your post instead of hoping for clicks.

I changed my mind; Here's one more

Really, dude? Really? You truly believe what you're saying to be accurate. If so, I am shocked. I'm not even a Jordan fan, but I am not blind by my opinions and subjective viewing.

4. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

Is he serious? lol

5. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Real first post or multi-account troll?

6. Mr. Space City

another kobe fan :rolleyes:

like i said before, kobe fans are the WORST basketball fans on the internet. absolute worst.

7. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Dan Majerle made the All-Defense 2nd team in 92-93, and this guys acts like he's a chump ... I wonder why.

8. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

I'm not even going to say the name of the player who fans currently top kobes, but everyone knows who I'm talking about

9. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

LOLOLOL that video is hilarious

10. Sir Geving

Sir Geving Contributing Member

What a waste. All of it. Go away

11. jj3469

jj3469 Member

Booo this man

12. Shaud

Shaud Member

Welp ..

13. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Don't give him views, he's trying to leech youtube money off clutchfans

reported

14. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Don't feed the troll

15. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

16. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Strong first post

1 person likes this.
  17. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

James Harden, Paul George, where the **** are these names coming into the convo from...especially Paul George?!?!?

18. skyline07

skyline07 Member

go home....you're drunk. Plus why does arguing about this stuff even matter? Its not like its you... or you know Jordan personally. Why even bring this up? I'll never understand

19. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

stopped watching after he said thunder dan was a bad defender, and brandon roy was a good defender lmao.

also, defenses were a lot tougher then. scores and pacing were low and jordan still scored high points. kobe plays in the run n gun era with no hand checking where defenders could basically hold you in front of them, high uptempo pace and scoring, and still scores less than jordan.

conclusion, jordan with hand checking and slower pace scored more than kobe with no hand checking and faster pace. /discussion.

and just to annoy this guy, jordan was the finals MVP of 6 championships because he lead his team 6 times. kobe owes his first 3 to shaq. he won 2 as the main guy and only has 1 MVP. these two are not even close.

20. SacTown

SacTown Member

kids these days, lol.