1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Michael Beasley

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DonKnock, Mar 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

This!

2. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

Golden State beat Portland

3. Remlap

Remlap Member

So far, so good

As for those criticizing his 'efficiency' in the BOS game,
    it's called TENACITY. Something that has been sorely needed on this team.

Sure, he missed some shots, got the rebound, missed again, got the rebound
    and then finally made it. End result. POINTS!
    Just watching the hustle is refreshing.

4. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

It's mind boggling to me that people are griping about a bench scorer getting more than 1 point per minute?!

That's what we've been looking for all year!!!

5. rocketsmetalspd

And the team has another waiting for his chance in Andrew. Can't to see him play.

6. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

yes hopefully tommorow more Gouldlock less terry. give him some rest on a back to back

7. Drew_Le

Drew_Le Member

I was at the game in Boston tonight, and B-Easy won that thing for us. I know we're focusing on that hot stretch in the 4th quarter, but I was watching him closely on defense, and the guy competes! He fought over screens, switched onto smaller players and kept them out of the lane, and really tried on the boards.

Impressive pickup, Moray

8. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

This!

9. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

Agreed!

10. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

He's an underrated passer. He dropped a lot of nice feeds to dwight and maybe brewer under the basket.

I called it when we got him, I thought he could do this on a nightly Basis of his minutes are in the 25-28 per game. He's a tremendous talent and player that never found his right fit as well as needing maturity.

He seems focused because of the defensive and hustle he's showing out there and his game is tailored for this system.

Who knows maybe next year we got a starting linup of howard/Beas/KD/harden/Bev.

That 1st pick 2nd pick 2nd pick and 3rd pick all in your starting linup. If beasley can play defense and rebound consistently he can be a steal for us for many years to come. He's young were he cable apart of the core of he really has put his maturity issues behind him.

He was the 2nd pick for a reason guy can play.

11. Corpusfan

Corpusfan Member

Don't know if they've really pulled this season out of the crapper, but at least with Beasley and Goudelock it has become interesting again. That seemed pretty much impossible until a couple of weeks ago.

12. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

The longer we can go in the playoffs without having to play GS the better chance Beasley or Gawdlock can catch fire

13. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

I missed the game. What's up with 0 FTA's and 19 FGA's? Does he just settle for jumpers all game?

14. newAge_Rockets

There was a couple times where he was hut in the paint but didn't get the call. He has a wet jumper, but he's mighty fine at attacking the rim. He will get his FTAs in the next couple games.

15. rocketshopeful

3 of those shots came on a possession where he grabbed 2 offensive boards.

16. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Does it matter? I haven't seen this man play as a Rocket yet, but it seems like he's got some jet pack energy playing as the reserve 4 off the bench. He's got some athletic spring we haven't quite possibly seen since Tariq Black or better yet Carl Landry from back in the day.

17. Lunareste

Lunareste Member

That's great for him, great showing tonight.

I'm not expecting him to light it up like Harden but if you hustle your ass off like he was for those offensive rebounds then with a talent level like his it is inevitable that he could give a great contribution to this team.

18. rocketshopeful

19. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Remember, Beasley was within the top 3 picks along with John Wall that draft year. Some of this board thought that Beasley @ #1 pick was appropriate back in 2010.

20. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

Calvin WatkinsVerified account
    ‏@calvinwatkins

Rockets bench looks stunned

Beasley electric shock! lol