1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Miami is now 1st in the east with the longest win streak in NBA and Cleveland is last

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Al Capone, Jan 10, 2011.

1. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

Rick Bayless is awesome. Who else could cook authentic Mexican Food from his Chicago kitchen?
    [​IMG]

2. amaru

amaru Member

Who said anything about Kobe? :confused:

I'm not homosexual, but what is wrong with that? I'm guessing that your homophobic as well.

Not too surprising :rolleyes:

3. Octavianus

Octavianus Member

Here's a quote or two from this board... And this is just the start...

I said last week that Miami would have a difficult time just making the playoffs if they played in the West, and I still believe that. It's funny to think that Clutchfans think the Rockets just need one "superstar" to be a contender, when Miami has three "superstars" and still can't match up with the top teams. People that think that Miami will somehow put it all together late in the season will be disappointed.

Only 1 ball folks, they are going to each have to change their games, and that is going to take time.

They won't win 65 games like all the pundits think, but they probably win 50.

This team is not too special..

Wade is only on decline as injuries will only derail him from now on.

LeBron is too unselfish, passes the ball too much.

Bosh is too soft.

Too much injuries...just too much injuries. Dampier is gonna help though. Even when healthy, this team is not a clear cut championship team. Chemistry is only one thing...they need more skill and size. period

They aren't a great fit.

LeBron is an idiot bro.

Should've went to the Bulls with shooters around him and two players that are better then Bosh and Wade. (Boozer, Rose)

Heck, even without Boozer, he would have Noah who is very solid.

The LeChoke/Wade experiment isn't going to work until one of them accepts a lesser role.

I forgot who it was but somebody said the Heat wouldn't make the Playoffs in the West.

At first, I thought they'd be a 6-8 seed. But after watching them these last 2 weeks, I'm not sure the Heat would be a Playoff seed in the West.

4. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

I did not actually read your initial post, just the title, my bad. I agree, anyone who thinks that his current supporting cast is worse than what he had in Cleveland has got to be blinded by the hate bug. Also, anyone who doubted that Miami would be able to put it together has got to be on crack. What's scary is that they havn't yet even put it all together, I bet you they will hit another level by playoff time.

5. Franchize

Franchize Member

6. Al Capone

Al Capone Member

Lol, I love that picture.

7. Mr. Space City

8. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

LeBron is the best player in the NBA.

9. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

who cares, there is already a Miami Thread. Anyways, Boston will kill Lebron and his crew like they do every year.

[​IMG]

Miami's big three can keep shooting all the shots(everyone else is putting up like 2-5 attempts per game) because thats not going to work in a 7 game series. Rondo will tear them a new ******* just like he did twice already against this Heat team.

10. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

oh and by the way KG will make Bosh look like a total b****

11. Mr. Space City

the celtics match up very well with the heat and those big bodies in the paint will give them problems.

12. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

Tell em Al !!!

I should make this post my sig!!

13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Who gives a flying ****?

DD

14. Octavianus

Octavianus Member

You still think Miami will only win 50 games?

15. clippy

clippy Member

Ouch, pwned.

Where's YaoZow?

16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

I believe I said 60, I will stick to that.

But, really...I don't give two ****S !

DD

17. Shaud

Shaud Member

If he is fully healthy. I hope his injury isn't one that will bother him throughout the rest of the season.

18. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

It's nothing serious. He could have played today if he wanted to, but the Celtics play with a sort of laissez-faire in the regular season. When the playoffs come that's when the big boys play.

19. clippy

clippy Member

Actually, you said 50, and it makes a pretty big difference because anyone who had the Heat winning ~50 games (barring injury) doesn't have much credibility. But good of you to admit they are a lot better than that now, maybe there's hope.

Not so much hope for YaoZow though, who is on his way to welshing out of $20 and a sig bet. What a tard.

20. Octavianus

Octavianus Member

Only 1 ball folks, they are going to each have to change their games, and that is going to take time.

They won't win 65 games like all the pundits think, but they probably win 50.