1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Miami Heat Fan Ejected from Cleveland Indians

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Eddie281Houston, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Right when I clicked onto this thread I heard ESPN start talking about this on TV from the other room.

2. TheGoldenGreek

I don't think he was ejected JUST for wearing the jersey...security probably feared that fights would break out or something. Either way the guy is a douche

3. Mr. Space City

i actually find this hilarious.

just the fact that someone would where that jersey at a Cleveland sports event is just funny to me.

4. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

SCK's dad?

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

What a motard....

DD

6. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

why did he wear that jersey..? I think he is just trying to get some attention, plain stupid.

7. daeyeth

daeyeth Member

If he was just a casual LeBron James fan (of which there are many, just like Kobe and the Lakers), is it okay to harass someone for the sole fact of wearing a jersey? Would you guys have thought it was okay if he got beat up? For wearing a jersey? Take this out of the sports context and just look at it plainly. Has LeBron James killed anyone? Has he done anything morally in-reprehensible? People are acting like the guy was wearing a Hitler jersey.

Sports fans really take it way too far sometimes.

8. Downtownbrown

Downtownbrown Member

F**K Cleveland fans! Laughing because his gf got hit in the face from some a hole.

9. edwardc

edwardc Member

come on you know that was cool he bought that jersey he can waer it were he want he paid for his ticket.

10. Landlord Landry

completely staged.

11. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

Video was really dumb. Fans that take stuff like that seriously should be sterilized. Ive sat by people with Jazz jerseys during playoffs and we heckled each other but after the game we were joking about basketball and how at least neither of our teams were Clippers. Honestly, all of us joke on how much we hate the Jazz fans but would you really start booing and throw stuff at them?

12. Ashes

Ashes Member

There is no reason to do it other than to antagonize people, and even if that wasn't his intent he should be smart enough to realize that's how people will take it. No one is condoning harassing someone, but that doesn't change the fact that the possibility is there and the dude was likely trying to get a rise out of people.

13. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Please stop Ronny, its getting old.

14. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

I'm lol'ing at the sensitivity level of some people here. Cleveland fans were being antagonized because they saw a Lebron jersey? I see no reason why the guy was kicked out. Lebron is on the Heat now. Get over it Cleveland. No reason to cry about it....

15. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Um...half Cleveland's economy was built on Lebron James. Unemployment is extremely high. People are really hurting there. It's in poor taste to gloat like that. Wearing that jersey is all about asking for trouble. the cops did that guy a favor by getting him out of there. Things could have gotten pretty bad.

16. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

that's just sad... its pathetic that an ENTIRE CITY..even STATE has treated and worshiped Lebron like GOD. Now a Lebron fan cant even wear his jersey without being ridiculed.

If that's what happens to a FAN.. I hope Lebron...for his own sake, never steps foot in Ohio again.

17. JaWindex

JaWindex Contributing Member

Video 1 at 22 or 23 seconds.

Was that a mom? :p

18. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I'd never let that **** fly near where i'm sitting.

At the MLS all star game last night, I booed that Mexican kid. yeah, i know there were more of them, and less of me. I still booed anyway, and told them to have another burrito.

I did.

Right after he came into the game, Brian Ching scored on the free kick, and it got kind of quiet.

19. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

It's like driving a Japanese car in Detroit during those years.

20. Mr. Space City

those miami vs cleveland games are going to get crazy ratings.

cant wait.