1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Messi likely to Florida

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Astrodome, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Buck Turgidson

No it doesn't.

Awesome news for American futbol/soccer

2. Buck Turgidson

As has been mentioned before:

[​IMG]

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

@AroundTheWorld
    I’m pretty sure the woke d&ders here have low vitamin d levels
    Makes Dracula look like he belongs on baywatch
    @J.R.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  4. CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

Supporting Member

Lol

5. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Tom made the right choice, she has puffy eyes, average lips, masculine jawline … don’t get me wrong overall she might be above average but I’m not seeing it..”it’s Florida or your supermodel wife” -Did she actually say that pfft

6. Buck Turgidson

You just chill there in Tennessee and keep ****ing them sheep.

7. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

8. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Word on The Street is that as soon as Messi and his family land in Florida DeSantis will have them sent to California, since DeSantis hates immigrants from **** hole countries, hates job creation in Florida and it is kinda funny.

9. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Only illegals
    @AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  10. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Pretty sure DeSantis doesn't "hate" illegals either.

The most hateful posts I have seen on this forum were ALWAYS from leftist posters.

They love to accuse people of "hating" simply for not agreeing with leftist ideology, but you can sadly see how much hate they have in their hearts when you read posts like this:

Their hate knows no limits of decency.

11. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I have no hate in my heart. Pointing out your idiocy doesn't make me hateful and doesn't absolve you from incessant support of hateful politicians.

Truth is decent people don't support fascists, don't support banning books, don't villainize teachers, doctors, people seeking asylum, and normal people for who they love or worship, and they damn sure don't go around yelling WOKE WOKE WOKE.

When you support politicians who are backed by the Neo-nazi's don't be surprised when their influence and the perception of those people rubs off on you. The perception of you here is based on the company you keep and based on your posting history of hate, my statement has a high probability of being accurate. Or at least it would be accurate of the people you support. I also notice you haven't even denied it you just want to use it to score some internet points.

leroy and the11mingdynasty like this.
  12. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

You are disgusting, and a very hateful person.

Basically, you are calling me a Nazi who welcomed the holocaust.

Nothing in my posting history justifies this.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

13. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Quit supporting those who supported by Nazi's and people wouldn't think this about you. It's a problem you brought on yourself. Easily rectifiable.

the11mingdynasty likes this.
  14. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I will report you, I am pretty sure nothing will be done about it, but I am done with you here. You crossed a line.

There is "scoring points" and there are things that are unacceptable. None of the posters here except @fchowd0311 whom I already have on ignore have done anything as despicable as you just did. And even that guy just says fascist and pedo and whatever, but accusing me of condoning the holocaust is an entirely unacceptable level.

You will never be able to claim to be "the good guy" again.

Your hate blinds you.

I am fine with being called an idiot, *******, whatever, but @VooDooPope saying "You support DeSantis so you must have wanted Jews to be murdered" is just asinine.

I am calling on posters who surely have been angry with me when arguing, like @FranchiseBlade, @rocketsjudoka, @txtony etc., and whom I probably insulted and perhaps the other way around, to distance themselves from this kind of disgusting behaviour by @VooDooPope.

It gives every other liberal poster a bad name.

The logic of "you agree with a conservative candidate, so you must be a Nazi who would be happy to see Jews murdered" is just mind-boggling.

Extremists like @VooDooPope are a real problem.

#34 AroundTheWorld, Jun 9, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2023
  15. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Quit supporting those who supported by Nazi's and people wouldn't think this about you. It's a problem you brought on yourself. Easily rectifiable.
    what a warped mind you have... Supporting Neo-Nazi backed politicians is OK in your mind, but me pointing out that makes you complicit to their point of view is crossing the line. Then mark it zero dude.

Hey maybe its not you. Maybe its just the company you keep and the people you support.

Feel free to put me on ignore. I should have added you to my ignore a long time ago.

16. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

You are disgusting.

And even your "logic" makes no sense.

So if some extremists support Biden, then you supporting Biden makes you an extremist?

There are things I like about DeSantis (handling of Covid, economic positions, not being Trump, etc.), and there are things I don't like about DeSantis (position on gun control, personality, etc.). I don't even have a vote.

But to call me a Nazi who would welcome Jews being murdered because I made positive posts about DeSantis, and some idiot Nazis might have expressed support for DeSantis (which I am very sure he wants nothing to do with them), that is simply the worst thing anyone has ever done in the 20+ years I have been on this board.

You are despicable, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

17. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. Quit supporting those who supported by Nazi's and people wouldn't think this about you. It's a problem you brought on yourself. Easily rectifiable.

the11mingdynasty likes this.
  18. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

You can repeat that nonsense as many times as you want, but it's completely idiotic. Politicians cannot fully control who expresses support for them.

If DeSantis were to associate himself with Nazis, that would immediately be a reason to never support him. But he cannot really control it if some random idiots say they like him. Just like Biden wouldn't be fully able to control it if some left-wing terrorist group were to say they like him.

19. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

dude they support him because of his racism and hateful policies. So I’m left to assume you support him for the same reasons.

DeSantis associates himself with them by pushing his hate filled agenda (that they agree with) AND that’s not enough for you to stop supporting him. So

So tonight at dinner with the wife and kids you can let them know if you lay down with dogs you might get fleas and people online might think you’re a racist because you support racists.

20. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

You are a hateful, small-minded person of very modest intellect.

What's funny is that you somehow think of yourself as morally superior, but you display a lot of hate.

People like you who think that anyone to the right of your political positions is a Nazi who would support Jews being murdered is what's wrong with political discourse.

You are the extremist. Go back to your trailer, and keep telling yourself you are one of the good guys.