1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Mens Nike Lebron XII Instinct Size 13

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by emoreland, Jul 23, 2015.

1. emoreland

emoreland Contributing Member

Nike LeBron XII Instinct Retail $250.00
    Cave Purple/Hyper Grape-Hyper Crimson-Hyper Turquoise
    Serial Number 684593-583

[​IMG]

Brand New, Men's size 13, this one comes in original box. These shoes are magnificent and if they don't sell I definitely wont mind buying them for myself. They really look awesome and this Colorway was pretty limited in stores. I am asking 125.00 for these and shipping is free.:cool:

2. emoreland

Just wanted to let those of you who are interested know that this offer is only good until 12am midnight central time.

These shoes are easily selling for 165.00 plus shipping on ebay and I severely under-estimated how rare these shoes are. Thank you again for looking.

:cool:

3. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

why are they so expensive?

4. emoreland

There are several factors that make these expensive. First, they feel incredible when you wear them on the court. I have a pair of my own that I wear when I play basketball and they always feel great. Second, you are paying for the Lebron Brand. Third, they are limited. They are also well-built, beautiful, and are built to last. Hope that helped answer your question.

5. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

Not trying to derail your thread OP

but these are on sale for $129 at the house of hoops in the galleria

6. emoreland

Then I would snatch them up....they are hard to find

7. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

You have to invest in your future with these or similar shoes if you want to make the NBA.

8. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

OP, why do you have so many pairs of shoes for sale?

9. emoreland

Selling them for a friend who works at FootAction. He literally is running out of space in his condo. He has hundreds of pairs. He buys one pair of almost everything they get in stock just to collect.

Everything is guaranteed, these are authentic and I put my reputation on it.

10. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Cool, just curious. Unfortunately I'm a size 12.

11. Victorious

Victorious Member

Great deal for these shoes but these are not limited or rare by any means. These are a "General Release" shoe which basically means they are widely available just about everywhere. As somebody mentioned, you can still get these in store at some places and online like on eastbay. So they're not hard to find at all. Sure, its a unique color and design, but that doesn't make them limited.

Also, Retail is $200, not $250. I only bring this up because I know there are people that will buy anything with a "limited" tag attached to it. And thats just not the case here. Still a great deal but didn't want people to get misinformed.

Quality materials and technology in this sneaker is what makes it more expensive than normal. These aren't the typical 90s Jordan basketball shoes that are just made up of leather and an air sole lol

12. emoreland

Victorious, these have the same serial number but these are indeed limited in that these are the shoes the FootAction gets before they release to the public.

13. emoreland

I have heard that they tend to run a little small on the sizes so I wouldnt worry about this. The man Im selling them for wears a 12 but bought several other 13's that he wears because of this issue. I am confident that you will have no issues whatsoever wearing these.

14. emoreland

You are correct that the retail is 200.00. I spoke to him and he gave me the wrong information so I do apologize.

15. emoreland

B]Shoes have sold for $170.00.[/B]

Thank you to everyone who took the time to look at them. :)

16. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

OP = scam

17. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

I don't think it's a scam, he's definitely made me check this sub-forum out on a constant basis though lol.

OP, do you think there's any chance of you having any Jordan 4's in size 12-13 any time soon?

18. emoreland

Hey you piece of ****.....you don't know me like that and I've got lots of references on here so you can gtfo of my thread.

19. Victorious

Victorious Member

Is that what your friend told you? Because thats not true at all. Im very knowledgeable when it comes to sneakers and have never heard anything like that. Stores do get shipments 1-2 weeks before release date so he may have just bought his pair early. But that doesn't make them limited or any different then the same exact shoes released to the public.

They are the same ones you can get here or here (if anyone was looking for their size)

20. emoreland

Look im not gonna argue with you because the shoes have already sold. These shoes were included in a special shipment by nike reps personally so these were indeed limited.