1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Memphis vs Undefeated Houston Cougars

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Fulgore, Oct 8, 2013.

1. clubberclyde

clubberclyde Member

good win. great game by defense

2. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

my boy John O Korn is a beast! 5-0! Undefeated!!

3. AFS

AFS Member

I really wanna see UH and Louisville meet undefeated, but UH has some tough games coming up.

4. what

what Member

We're gonna smoke ya'll in basketball. Get ready for the beat down.

5. Poloshirtbandit

Wasn't able to watch the game, but doesn't seem like the offense was very good today.

6. ryan17wagner

ryan17wagner Member

No, irony. Dynamo came to town in '06 and took till mid-season 2012 to get a new stadium. We're only playing one game here and get out new stadium next year.

#EatEmUp

7. PhiSlammaJamma

We were flat on offense, but still won easily. Sign of a good team. Soccer field was a little messy, but no excuses. While I don't think this team is as good as Keenum's Cougars offensively, I do think we have higher caliber players on defense and on offense combined. And we may be more prepared to compete against the top 5 for the championship. So I'm starting to feel like we might be able to get this thing done. The offense will need to be a little more consistent though.

8. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

UH is very beat up on the oline and they have been all year.

The starting LT was lost to a town acl in week 1 and Ty Cloud who has been a 3yr starter at G has been injured most of the year.

Rowdy Harper got banged up against Rice and I am not sure if he is 100% yet. Memphis has a good defensive line and UH struggled both blocking and WR had a number of drops to stall drives Saturday.

They better play a lot better or BYU is going to steam roll them.

9. Do_Not_Be_Alarm

wow there mf! (in my best Gabbert voice) Let's not get carried away. I saw the UofH @ UTSA game and did not come away thinking the cougs are head and shoulders better. If not for the blocked fg returned for a td that game would have been decided in the last few minutes. UTSA moved the ball up and down the field on the cougs defense.

10. Poloshirtbandit

COOGS man, COOGS.

:cool:

11. Do_Not_Be_Alarm

my bad. No disrespect.

12. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I heard a Memphis player was trying to beat up a coach.

13. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

I heard something about that too but I didn't see it.