1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Meghan Markle

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pgabriel, Mar 11, 2021.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Black blacks have been stalled out economically for 40 years. For those 40 years we continue to address racial discrimination through government programs

The sad thing about guys like you and @Dairy Ashford is you don't believe your fellow blacks in poverty can improve their homes from the inside. All they need is direction. That's not an argument against government, its an argument for addressing their problems from all angles

JumpMan likes this.
  2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Its just a documentary, 2 hrs. You don't want to watch but talk **** to me about than move on

Again you don't know **** about me. What failure are are you referring to? We cn hash this out now or you can stfu about. I'm not jealous of anyone's education, very proud of mine which started in my stable unbroken home

3. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

I can say though that Markle knew that Black support is strong as ****... The moment she had the black choir and black Minster in the ceremony, it was a wrap.. My wife ain't know who the hell she was till then... Now she part of the nationwide Markle support group.... Wouldn't be surprised if Markle shows up at the BET Awards soon presenting an award ... Lol

jiggyfly and tinman like this.
  4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you know she went out with piers Morgan right ?

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@Dairy Ashford

Y'all are obsessed with me. The thread is about Markle not inner city American blacks. Meghan is doing very well for herself

6. tinman

Supporting Member

She’s from LA
    Home of the Kardasians

javal_lon likes this.
  7. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I'm "talking ****" to you about your own nonsensical comments. If you're not smart enough to make sense or intellectually consistent enough to stand behind them stop wasting time with childish, self-loathing and racist threads; or weird little mischaracterizations like "educated negroes", "poor n----s" or that moronic Damon Wayans reference when you were once again too stupid to respond to a comment but needed to project your own actual arrest record and obvious illiteracy.

Nook likes this.
  8. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Don't compare me with anyone else.... I got 3 children in college now ( 2 at PV , 1 attending UT in Fall)... I've taught 18 yrs at alternative schools in HISD... I live what you typing about via internet bruh... I'm just trying to understand why you believe we don't see the picture ...

9. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

The inner city blacks nonsense was your separate tangent to showcase your own ignorance about other blacks' individual choices, trajectories and personal sense of fulfillment beyond your projected insecurities about your own bank balance; beyond that you're just an old banana, black and rotten from the inside out.

Nook and javal_lon like this.
  10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

My threads aren't self loathing. Anyone who thinks broken homes isn't a poor black people's problem is in denial. How can we expect kids to get an education if their parents don't provide direction

What's nonsensical about that?

11. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Makes sense.. Lol

12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

What choices are you referring to? We can hash this out. What do you know not what you think about me?

13. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

By spending a lifetime learning, working and socializing with and alongside educated people, and taking five seconds to learn enough about them to realize they didn't all come from non-"broken homes" (whatever the **** that means with a 50% divorce rate) and didn't enjoy whatever racially tinged notion you have of a non-poor childhood.

Nook likes this.
  14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

My notions aren't racially tinged they are statistically backed. Yes not all educated people came from non broken homes. They probably had a parent who was focused on their education after the social worker went home for the day

You haven't disputed anything I've written

15. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

I'm still waiting.....

Show me where Megan Markle said: "I'm not black"? I'll wait...

16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Who cares if the Royal Family cares about the color of a baby? I mean they were likely just concerned it'd be another pasty ginger. Oh wait, Harry doesn't look like his father anyhow. We all know what happened there.
    [​IMG]

Nook likes this.
  17. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

TFN of the vagueness coefficient K

pgabriel likes this.
  18. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Bro you're like 3 pages behind. I already admitted like 3 different posts I was wrong and I explained why I thought she said that. Let it go

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Okay I was gonna say something yesterday about Harry and William looking completely different. Harry however Harry looks like mom and William looks a lot like Charles

dachuda86 likes this.
  20. tinman

Supporting Member

I can make a thread about Elon Musk or Speedy Gonzalez

and the usual suspects here attempt to change the subject to their favorite subject or some PJ Tucker clip

you should be use to it by now