1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Mavericks vs. Thunder in Game 1 of the West Semis. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Meghan Markle

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pgabriel, Mar 11, 2021.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

She’s probably a narcissist and the royal family probably also pos. The two aren’t mutually exclusive. But for some reason @pgabriel hates all things black, maybe even himsef

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Well he might be a Russian so who knows :D

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Surprised so many think that Meg and Harry have created a vast conspiracy against the royal family when everything that has happened is absolutely text book for how the 'firm' handles business. They have been trying to run MM off since Harry started dating her -- a half black, divorced American actress tainting their bloodline was never going to be allowed to work. All the things allowed to happen and directly done to them is pretty shocking after they did the same to Diana. That family is a creepy tourist attraction and once the queen dies the downward spiral will really begin.

4. Buck Turgidson

Dude called it 2 years ago, before their wedding

TimDuncanDonaut and KingCheetah like this.
  5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Not to mention they are harboring one of the best known pedophiles in the world

KingCheetah likes this.
  6. TimDuncanDonaut

Oliver has a nice take here.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  7. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I don't think its a vast conspiracy against the family but I also don't buy her contemplating suicide or her being blindsided about how things work like Diana.

I believe they tried to run her off but I also believe she has known about that all along i'm on Team Markle but I also realize she is using the controversy for her own gain like she should but she has to be careful and not overreach and this interview is getting close to the line.

Her trying to tie herself to Diana can come back and bite her big time if she is not careful.

KingCheetah likes this.
  8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

What do i hate that's black. I hate inner city poor blacks not making any ****ing progress for the last ****ing 40 years and liberals not getting the picture that racism isn't the ****ing problem

I hate broken homes

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

How did they try to run her off?

10. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

She’s absolutely prepared to be in the media spotlight
    She’s a Hollywood actress who went from c list to a list and went from being worth 2 mill to making 100 mill deals
    Her diversity is her strength
    And people forget she’s 39 and divorced before
    She knows what she’s doing that’s for sure

Diana was a really young woman when she got married

pgabriel likes this.
  11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I didn't know all this about her. I never thought before this episode she could be manipulative. I really don't pay that much attention.

12. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

dude is totally whipped and good for her. The family typically prefers naïve 18 year old virgins to torture but she is a conniving actress who turned her marriage into positive income and influence for herself.

The question I have is how much longer does she need to stay married to the dude to be relevant? Now that she has two kids she can forever be linked to royalty and can dump him and move up in terms of money.

If you look at this as a game she is winning big.

tinman and pgabriel like this.
  13. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Let me guess.. You made it out of the "ghetto" and doing quite well for yourself... Now go stand on the block and scream this loud so we can understand and follow you to the promised land... Cause we not doing **** to improve our situations right?.....

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

No I just love ni##as and want us to improve. Yes I did live in a ghetto but my my parents did very well and that experience showed me how dysfunctional the ghetto is and that is exaggerated by me growing up in a stable home

Get it. My parent's made me understand dysfunction not government

#74 pgabriel, Mar 13, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
  15. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

On Harry being whipped it was no surprise he married Markle. I will never forget before Markle seeing him sitting with Rihanna at a charity function looking like he was in total bliss

16. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Racial tolerance is not homeowner's insurance, nobody's premiums go up if a single person makes a provably false claim, which hasn't even happened here.
    He also said that whites firebombing blacks' individual homes and businesses, and slaughtering them en masse was less damaging to us than integration.

#76 Dairy Ashford, Mar 13, 2021
    Nook likes this.
  17. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Who could ever forget that it was so beautiful.

Nook likes this.
  18. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Go and bac read the thread. The old blacks in the documentary said that about the neighborhood

Do you also believe they were wrong? Others who saw that documentary verified that. You can watch it yourself and argue with them

As far as the racism ill wait for it to be backed up by anyone

#78 pgabriel, Mar 13, 2021
  19. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

I think Lil Wayne took over PG's account...

Nook, jiggyfly and KingCheetah like this.
  20. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I'm not going to reread an entire thread and run through 25 year old footage of long dead blacks because you're too stupid to state your arguments clearly (or truthfully once you realize how idiotic they are and inevitably backtrack). You should have the sense to actually clarify whatever they said in the context of their own neighborhood and memories up front, instead of idiotically associating it with all blacks who would have been affected by integration. You run your mouth, vomit slurs amd project your own failures on "educated negroes" who disagree with you, then back away from your own idiocy three or four posts later, like in this thread.

Nook likes this.