1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Meet the Assassins: original ISIS

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Exiled, Jul 25, 2016.

1. amaru

amaru Member

1 person likes this.
  2. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

PRICELESS!!! hahaha

Bro you don't need to teach ATW about taqiyya, he's accused Muslims of doing it regardless of whether sunni or shiite from way before you joined here.

Side note: you guys are really cute together!

3. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I don't think anyone bothers reading the garbage links you post. And I really don't know what any of that nonsense is.

You love changing topics. You posted some trash about Ismailis being the original terrorists. It's a given fact that Ismails of today are some of the most peaceful and educated Muslims (or non Muslims around).

Go crawl back into the **** hole country you came from. Its idiots like you that give all Muslims a bad rep.

4. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

Thanks for warning us about the Ismaili assassins! I always thought there was something different about R0ckets03. Now that I know he's a ninja, it makes perfect sense.

I've been distracted by the arguments going on between Ibn Rushd and Al-Ghazali. That Incoherence of the Incoherence is a real hoot. Have you read it yet?

Also, I'd like to warn you about this guy named Temüjin who is riding west from Mongolia. I hear he wants to annex Russia and the Middle East and he's a really bad dude.

5. Exiled

Exiled Member

if you deny such thing, feel it's offensive ..,need to lie about it, what kind of cult is that. Again I'm not exposing everything so relax ,I have some remarkable self restrain , I'm focusing on Isis and idiots ,drugs and what I mean by idiot is not an exclusive company of you both, it can be used to define others .

Anyhow , it's a tradition carried these days by no other than...

http://www.timesofisrael.com/international-sting-nets-hezbollah-drug-money-couriers/

6. Mathloom

Supporting Member

BRO COME ON. SPOILERS MAN. :grin:

7. Exiled

Exiled Member

The ninja thing has some accuracy, Black turban is higher than white or green , is't that right Mullaloom! :)

8. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Certainly seems so.

[​IMG]

9. Exiled

Exiled Member

you seem to forgot that a few day a go you brcame Emirates! who wear something close to this lol

But yes please explain to us the difference between :Black,Green, and White turbans .thanks kid

10. Mathloom

Supporting Member

What the f are you on about who wears green turbans? The dominant colors in this region are white, or white and red. Some earthy colored wool in the winter. That's it.

It seems wahhabis and shiite clerics wear black. No regular person wears black. Neither Saudis nor Emiratis nor even normal Iranians wear black.

lol do you know ANYTHING about where you live?

EDIT: FYI I'm Emirati not "Emirates". I'm not an airline. Learn English you ass backwards wahhabist.

11. R0ckets03

he really should be exiled to a dark corner of a mental institution

12. Exiled

Exiled Member

Thanks Mullaloom , typo no big deal but appreciate the effort. ..but you are NOT really close when you attempt to explain turbans ...try harder again. Or talk about the rich dictators ,camel pee and dragons .Btw Educate your self about your newly cyber UAE identity , hard to pass a lie test when you are acting like this lol

13. Exiled

Exiled Member

Still...butt hurt !means you care in contradictions to your claim..

I think a person is qualified to go there ...if you belief your saviour is locked underground for hundred of years ,but he is coming and is fully communicating with Mulla to get updates of current affairs or a Mulla is more deserving of 5th of your income , or a timer clock marriage is ok or Worshipping graveyards is fine , let alone going hyper mood until grand Mulla call for mission ,or chanting Death to UmriKa etc; is a mandatory prayer . Thanks God you are a minority

14. R0ckets03

I honestly don't understand wtf you are saying. Take a break from keeping your head in your ass and learn some English.

15. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

another thread that makes me feel better. Lol

16. Exiled

Exiled Member

you must have a chronicle brain constipation, once you get this s## out of you will understand better

17. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Exiled's punctuation and sentence structure is brutal most of the times but this isn't a bad comeback.

18. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Having trouble seeing how Wahhabism or Salafism serve any positive purpose in a modern society.

19. Exiled

Exiled Member

:) fixed

Dhrarocks : it's obviously obvious that you are having trouble, don't hesitate to express your opinion