1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Meet Me in the Middle

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by MadMax, Sep 5, 2023.

1. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

I had to hit the button myself after today's game.

Tomstro likes this.
  2. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Can we start over?

rocketsjudoka and Nick like this.
  3. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Apparently not.

4. Madmanmetz

Madmanmetz Member
    Supporting Member

This is my favorite post of his baseball season. I love reading it after a loss or a win. I love baseball. I've put up so much heartbreak in baseball especially the Astros early in my life and now a series like this one I have so much joy just watching it all unfold. Of course I wasn't crazy about being down 0-2 but I somehow just knew this team was going to respond in some fashion and it's been glorious. The Rangers are going to be pissed off and mad when they show up in Houston and I fully expect them to go down fighting to the very last out because they too are professionals and are trying to win. So hopefully the those crazy bounces in borderline calls go in our favor at least a little bit because I guarantee you nobody here can script how the rest of this series will go.

MadMax, rocketsjudoka and Hey Now! like this.
  5. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I really need to buy @MadMax a beer. I think we need to a have 25 year clutchcity.net anniversary meet up next year.

6. houstonstime

houstonstime Member

I’d go.

MadMax likes this.
  7. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I lot of us would like to buy @MadMax a beer. I’ve already told him next time I’m in Houston I’ll get him a pint of Guinness at an Irish pub

MadMax and rockbox like this.