1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Media Conspiracy] Who ordered the hit on James harden?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by justtxyank, Dec 25, 2018.

1. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Harden shot 43%
    George shot 40%
    Westbrook shot 30%
    Westbrook’s Career Shooting % is 43%
    Harden the only All star on the Rockets and he lead them to beat a team that is currently a 3 seed

And out of all that, in their mind the main storyline is Harden shot an “inefficient” 43%

I agree with the OP. I always laugh at the media conspiracy stuff. But the absurdity of this is just too much. Something else is going on. Fake news of the sports world I guess.

#41 DCkid, Dec 25, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
  2. IslandB.O.I.

IslandB.O.I. Member

3. jsingles

jsingles Member

Love going through that, seems about 100% of the responses were defending Harden and making fun of Yahoo for still being in business. On the other hand, how is Yahoo still in business? Who even uses their site.

RyanB likes this.
  4. Hard_foul

Hard_foul Member

Very true. What you described is why I don’t even bother going on twitter anymore. I just wait for people on here to post the twitter news breaks from woj and a few others.

RyanB and chadyang like this.
  5. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

Every time I click on the comment section on a Yahoo article it's full of alt-right wackos.

6. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

...and the W

heypartner likes this.
  7. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

People are waking up. Its upsetting to watch someone being bullied like this. I commend Harden for blocking it all out and being great. A lot of these people are going to be on the bad side of history. All of the hate is being documented and James will open up about it post career.

8. rantsolpuella13

Supporting Member

Today’s criticism on Harden was particularly nasty. I have grown a lot of respect for Harden after what’s occurred. He has definitely matured in his leadership and blocking out of the haters and irrational critics, and this season has shown that.

NBA Twitter really likes to have the Rockets and Harden as villains, although the Warriors take that mantle by clumsiness and Durant. It’ll be great to see when the Rockets actually put on the figurative “black hat” purposely.

#48 rantsolpuella13, Dec 25, 2018
    BigMaloe and Crashlanded19 like this.
  9. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

It's 100% because he destroyed LBJ and the Lakers on that big national TV game. Now that the Lakers are relevant again, the LA-based media is gonna cry about Harden every chance they get.

RyanB and Crashlanded19 like this.
  10. rcketsfan1

rcketsfan1 Member

Media hate tastes so sweet while on a winning steak!

11. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Conspiracies are fo realz!!o_O

12. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

We joke around with the "media conspiracy" and all, but I truly believe there is something to it this season, the amount of hate Harden is getting from the all media outlets and people around the NBA is unbelievable, and like many people have noticed ever since he took huge **** on Lebron couple of weeks ago the amount of negativity and the attempts to deride his game and name has doubled, I truly think part of it has to with him getting the MVP last season and they are trying to do whatever it takes to prevent him from getting it again

#52 ryano2009, Dec 25, 2018
  13. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Curry is the golden child of the NBA and he is signed with UA

RyanB likes this.
  14. Reeko

Reeko Member

no other superstar would get something like this

RyanB likes this.
  15. hcw128

hcw128 Member

Also don't forget Westbrook and PG13 signed with Nike

16. Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick Lamar Contributing Member

Why do y'all care what the media thinks?

The only way to resolve all of this is to win a ring. If he does that, it won't matter anymore.

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Listen how KOC is pleading for his co-host to recognize the brilliance of James Harden.

Vivi, heypartner and SORF like this.
  18. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

that dude is pitiful and he's a grizzlies fan. is that what?

Caesar, DreamShook and BigMaloe like this.
  19. Zergling

Zergling Member

I think the flashpoint was the double step-back 3 he attempted and got 3 free throws for it even though it was an obvious travel.

Not surprisingly, that clip went viral and the mocking and odd criticism has started ever since.

20. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Phillip Knight is the Owner of Nike, he is the most responsible for this Harden hate, Phillip must be paying Media outlets to trash Harden, Skip wears Jordan shoes, Shanon wears LeBron shoes, the opposite is happening instead of hate. China has Harden Fans that love him, Harden gave a Chinese Fan traveling from China to Minnesota Round 1 last Playoffs, Harden gave his shoes to him, a great gesture from Harden.

RyanB likes this.