1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Media Bias Against Israel

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by cml750, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Kwame

Kwame Member

Next thing you know we're going to have threads about how Israel is being occupied and oppressed by the Palestinians. This is unreal.

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

dude shutup and stop posting. You're actually doing a disservice to the side you are supporting.

3. Exiled

Exiled Member

Take the same advise and stop breathing a few hours plz

4. kingdragon22

kingdragon22 Member

:rolleyes:

This was cnn`s headline, after Two Palestinians armed with a meat cleaver and a gun killed four worshippers in a Jerusalem synagogue.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. #TheBeard

#TheBeard Member

CNN should be ashamed, embarrassing

6. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

Hearing "yesh matumtam Amerikaim bakol makom" every week for 9 years didn't exactly sell me on that point, and that was before Bibi or Obama were in office.

Most Israelis are happy to get American support, but it doesn't follow that they necessarily like Americans. I certainly met many that had some very NSFW things to say about "Obama haKushi" that made me feel less than warm and fuzzy about the "special relationship.'

7. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

Did you actually read the article posted in the thread or the rebuttal I posted to it?

8. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

What are you talking about? He gave thoughtful rebuttals to an article that was posted. When you posted things that weren't true and didn't make sense, he posted actual facts such as the truth about the AP and Murdoch.

All you posted back were insults. Since I'm opposed to Israeli oppression, and occupation, I'd rather just discuss the facts, and not personal insults, and myths.

9. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

Deji is probably the most authentic OBJECTIVE poster on this board when it comes to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. You should actually read what he's posting instead of throwing insults at him. The guy lived in Tel Aviv for years..and Tel Aviv is NOTHING like Jerusalem..I'd say its easily as progressive, if not a more progressive city than New York.

10. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I'm against the Israeli occupation, and so is Deji (one of the most unbiased individuals I've seen on this board), so you come across as an uninformed jerk that detracts from people actually trying to add value to the discussion.

11. hoopster325

hoopster325 Member

Lol I've lived in Tel Aviv now for 3 years and have never heard anyone say that to me, let alone on a weekly basis, although certainly been out at night with loud drunk Americans who acted ridiculous.