1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Meanwhile in Florida......

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by donkeypunch, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Buck Turgidson

Or youtube, or tiktock, or instagram, or....

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Florida ...
    [​IMG]

4. Buck Turgidson

They're not wrong at all, but not in that way.

It is incredibly difficult to find proper workers right now.

AroundTheWorld and cmoak1982 like this.
  5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I'm starting it to notice it everywhere. Doctors' offices, pharmacies, Walmart curbside pickup, etc. Not just the shortage of people, but the volume of errors being made.

6. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

7. Buck Turgidson

8. Buck Turgidson

9. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

It’s a weird market right now. People have felt so undervalued that they’re overvaluing themselves. That and some genuinely don’t want to work. So you’re left with the lesser qualified to fill spots, that’s all employers have.
    In my business, where I employ a lot of high school and college age people, they’re asking for insane wages and I pay well above market. I’m not paying a kid $20 an hour to be a junior coach that I have to train. Then we have experienced coaches asking for more money than people with masters level degrees.

Slyonebluejay and Buck Turgidson like this.
  10. Buck Turgidson

Just went by my tire store, because it's rain-ish and I was bored at the house. They have a "Closed on Saturdays Due to Understaffing" sign on the door and they said it'd be ~2 hours before they could put my new tires on because there's only 3 guys in the shop. So I drove back home.

11. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

13. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Deckard, Invisible Fan and boomboom like this.
  14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Speaking of Florida, anyone see the rocket launch today? I was out on the water and it was really amazing. Never saw a Rocket launch and the boom from it came after the thing had disappeared in the whateversphere.

15. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Were you on the East or west coast? We are on the West coast in St. Petersburg and can generally see the launches from our back yard. I dumbly thought the launch was around 4:15 yesterday instead of 1:15.

Here is a nighttime launch from our yard.

No Worries likes this.
  16. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

17. Mango

Mango Contributing Member

https://www.local10.com/news/florid...victims-feet-faces-child-molestation-charges/

Deputies: Florida man allegedly asked to smell and touch victims’ feet; faces child molestation charges

PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. – A Pinellas County man is facing several charges of lewd and lascivious acts with minors.

According to detectives, 22-year-old Brandon White offered the victims vape pens and mar1juana products if he could touch and smell their feet.

Investigators say White contacted the victims on Snapchat and Instagram to discuss meeting up. During the meetings, detectives say he also asked for sex acts. Records show the first known offense was in Apr. 2021.

On Wednesday, White was interviewed by detectives and admitted to meeting with multiple females. White was taken into custody and transported to the Pinellas County Jail.

White faces seven counts of Lewd and Lascivious Molestation, Lewd and Lascivious Battery, Lewd and Lascivious Conduct, two counts of Unlawful use of a two-way communications device.

18. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I read one from earlier today that tops this one... it's so sad/disgusting, I don't think I'm going to post it. lol. Just watch what your kids eat at school, people... :D

Mango likes this.
  19. Mango

Mango Contributing Member

I thought about it, but it is about Louisiana people and didn't want to go off topic. It also might belong in the PG-13 Forum because ...................well because.

20. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Can't wait to move to Florida!

tinman likes this.