1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MDoggNic, paging MDoggNic.....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mdoggnic, Nov 14, 2014.

Tags:
?

If you could page 1 person who would it be...

1. MDoggNic

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Cyberex

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freddyg956

freddyg956 Member

I honestly don't know why you would fix something that isn't broken. With the injuries to Pat and Jones, Dmo and Canaan have had to step up as well as Papa and Terry. They are all contributing, so when they return the team will only be better. Black will nothing but hustle and you can't teach that. unless a deal for like Canaan and Dmo for Rondo happens we stay put

2. mdoggnic

mdoggnic Contributing Member

No coincidence at all. I submit to you this....Kevin Love is the nephew of Mike Love of the Beach Boys. Daryl Morey goes to the beach sometimes when he's not being the BGMITNBA. Coincidence. Things that make you go hmmmmm...

3. mdoggnic

My original post was a joke. However, I disagree with your "if it ain't broke" theory. We have 3 post players that contribute positively to the team...d12, DMo, and TJones. Dorsey and Black are not good. We are currently so weak at the 4/5 that we are giving Black minutes. I agree with your assessment that he hustles but he has no idea currently how to play physically in the NBA...he is a foul waiting to happen. I think Black should be getting minutes in the dleague and can eventually be a solid backup in the NBA. Dorsey should be playing in Spain or somewhere else. He has been a surprise to me in how little he has improved since his last stint in Houston...I'd even say he's gotten worse.
    Also, of the 3 contributing bigs on our team, 2 of them, DMo and TJones are still young and a little to inconsistent imo. I am fine with their current roles on the team but think the team would be much better if we had a backup 4/5 that you could count on for 15-20 minutes of solid/consistent play off the bench.

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Would Morey take an 8-1 team and make a trade and mess up all that chemistry?

Well, he did wrongly capitalize his name.

5. mdoggnic

I think he should. Morey knows that it's gonna be hard to win in the playoffs without someone that can guard Tim Duncan, Blake Griffin, Lamarcus Aldridge, Zach Randolph, Anthony Davis, etc. I say the odds are about 75% that Morey will acquire a PF/Center thru a trade.

6. delishman

delishman Member

#StandWithMoonDogNic

7. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

have your sources told you what the deadline for that trade would be, mdoggnic?

10 days?

8. mdoggnic

I've got no sources, just intuition. I was thinking of percentages in my head and my elbow tingled a little when I thought of 75%. Also, my eyebrow twitched and my dog(I guess he could be a source) licked my foot when I thought of February 19th as the date the trade will go down.

9. mdoggnic

Come on guys...only 12948 more posts to equal that other thread. I can't let this great thread die.
    #besttwostarthreadever

10. CCorn

CCorn Member

Chico?

11. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

i'm gonna go post twice in the paging cyberx thread to make sure it stays in the lead. Go team cyberx!

12. mdoggnic

Rupaul?

13. mdoggnic

You big meanie!

14. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

At the very least the cyberex thread is interesting.

15. mdoggnic

Are you not entertained!

16. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

17. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

I personally am not entertained by people begging for information and other people coming in and trolling those desperate souls. I consider it just as bad as any of the countless Jeremy Lin threads we had to endure last season.

18. mdoggnic

You call it begging. I call it making fun of a 13000+ post thread that hasn't contributed any meaningful information in months.

PS. Why so serious?

19. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I think he was talking about the cyberx thread, not yours.

20. CCorn

CCorn Member

Wait... Confusion... Doesn't know what's going on...

We're getting McGee!

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.