1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MDA has no adjustments at all.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by PeterKingX, Feb 2, 2017.

1. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

what did you guys expect anyway? this is the same team we always had but with better shooters. everything relies on harden.

this team and lebron's first cavs team are the exact same except they played good defense. they had lebron do everythin, mo will helps out, everyone else waits till leborn passes the ball.
    over here its harden does everything on offense, eg helps out, everyone else waits till harden passes the ball

i dont believe the team is utilized 100% and after half the season it looks like it never wil. if i twas they can fight the spurs for the 2nd seed. was nice while it lasted. back to inconsistent play

2. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

It's Morey's fault. He refuses to upgrade from Brewer and KJ as replacements for Harden. You could tell lately Harden has been gassed in the 4th. He even said in a interview this week that it's extremely tiring playing the point.

Tonight's loss as well as some other losses in Jan where we blow the lead can be totally blamed on Brewer. He checks in, creates TOs, misses off-balanced layups, bricks open 3s and is barely serviceable on defense. KJ might as well not be on the team since he gets no playing time to improve but when he does, he seems to suck.

There has been so many solid role players/stars this year involved in the trade rumors but there are no talks of Rockets being interested in anything. I get that Morey doesn't want to break the team chemistry but then he's risking us going .500 for the rest of the season and possibly costing Harden a deserved MVP.

3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

TWO. Two - I only have two adjustments. After that I just let the game roll

[​IMG]

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. OTMax

OTMax Member

He's becoming more and more like McHale: play harder, not calling timeouts, no adjustments and short rotations..ugh

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

Premature crownulation for COY & people trying to serve crow in November? ;)

Give McHale Ryan Anderson & Eric Gordon & Nene.

6. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

7. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

MDA ****ing forget timeout again!!

8. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

10pts lead gone,no timeout?SMH.

RocketsTerps likes this.
  9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

He NEEDS ANOTHER BIG !

DD

10. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

He could try to play Harrell at the 4 ... I mean it's his natural position .

11. ksny15

ksny15 Member

But he doesn't shoot 3s!!!!