1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

McHale "(Lin) rather have 29pts and 9 TOs, I tell him 'we wanna win'""

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Lucky Charm, Feb 24, 2013.

1. wapz

wapz Member

Rubio to Harden "Be happy! Enjoy!"

After rubio beats harden out of a coach's vote.

LOL

2. Akim523

Akim523 Member

LOL and I had to rep you for the brilliance!

3. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

I don' think Lin is purposely not passing the ball to Harden. I think it's more by design. James acts as a decoy sometimes to space the floor so Jlin can do his thing. Whenever Lin is about to create a play, you can see James actively directing the other guys and make sure they are in their proper spots.

And by the way, I think James, JLin andParsons are working hard on and off the court to keep the team focused and united. :)

4. muas2010

muas2010 Member

It's much easier not to produce, aka Howard this year, if you have the fans on your side then if you have to produce, aka Harden this year. On that note, it's possible Harden may not have as a good season next year while with Love back and Rubio doing his thing you never know.

5. muas2010

muas2010 Member

LOL...but so true in many ways. Look, I can see that if Lin had full control like in New York Harden is going to be a shadow just like Anthony....and we are talking about CARMELO ANTHONY, arguably the best pure scorer in the game! This isn't going to happen on Morey's and McHails' watch when they just cut and resigned Lin and paid max to Harden.:grin:

6. DOLPHIN2k2

DOLPHIN2k2 Member

Yeah, like running int o4 defenders and turning the ball over for a fastbreak. :rolleyes:

7. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Ricky Rubio votes: 150,227

James Harden votes: 485,986

Harden has to suck really really bad for Rubio to be a challenge in the reserves spot.

Also, Harden has established himself as a well respected player, with an iconic beard as well as being Lin's teammate. I highly doubt Rubio's popularity would top Harden at this point.

8. muas2010

muas2010 Member

That's my point. Harden could suck and Rubio or another guard could sneek in as a reserve. We all know Kobe is locked in for first fan vote until he retires. The second fan vote is going to either CP3 or Lin.

9. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

And my point is Rubio hasn't played near well enough for coaches to ever consider him, not even when he was healthy, so he doesn't belong in the conversation.

10. tor.rocks

tor.rocks Member

What exactly was I serious about? All I said was that it was in the back of his mind. Any normal human being would think about it.

11. tor.rocks

tor.rocks Member

Can't edit my own thread...

Word!!!!!!! All the crackers on this forum think every lin fan is asian. LOL. All harden fans must be black.

12. Anxiety Trooper

I've avoided this thread. Can I get a recap?

13. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

Why is this topic even relevant?

It's pretty obvious that Lin is happy with his role. All you LOF are extremely annoying. This is 10x worse than the YOF.

14. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

Really? :rolleyes:

15. DBRox

DBRox Contributing Member

race baiting? whats with the derogatory crap?

16. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

Lol yeah you're getting banned :)

17. muas2010

muas2010 Member

LOL...we're talking about next year so things can change in a flash...so YES Rubio does belong in the conversation or any legitimate starting guard.;)

18. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm just impressed he knew what a cracker was!

19. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

tor.rocks =

[​IMG]

20. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Okay you keep thinking that all starting players deserve to be in the all-star conversation.