1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mchale has to go

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Angelc11, Feb 20, 2015.

1. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

You respect McHale's name? Me too! Enough with the name calling!

2. Angelc11

Angelc11 Member

Just cause you're winnig and in the top four or top five doesn't mean we're gonna win a title. Especially not with mCharles tactics. And I'm pretty sure morey is on thin ice, or will be on thin ice come next year

3. davidghall

davidghall Member

But all those guys just lost a random game. McHale has proven to be incompetent over 2+ seasons. Has nothing to do with just last nights result.

4. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

"Yeah, over two season McHale has proven to have the highest winning percentage in Rockets history. If that's not incompetence, then I have my own definition, which I am about to provide. . . ."

1 person likes this.
  5. MystikArkitect

Aren't we having the second best season in franchise history? :confused:

McHale is a bad coach, don't get me wrong. But let's get one thing kind of out of the way....coaching doesn't really matter much in the NBA. I'm curious to see what happens to the Spurs when Duncan retires.

How are the Heat doing now without Lebron?

6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

God you're so dense.

I'm sorry , I forgot the part where coaches and players were judged on regular season success [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sadly, after this year, its going to be 0 playoff series victories...couldn't even get out of the 1st round once. Why the rockets extended this buffoon is a mystery to any sane individual.

7. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Hey don't forget to go drop "the core of your argument" in the Cuban supporters' thread.

OK, I am ready to judge by playoff success, like you. Now, can you keep your mouth shut until the playoffs?

8. Rocket2008

Rocket2008 Member

Go check out Hornets vs. OKC right now. I am really envious of the Hornets offense and that's saying a lot since they are 29th in offensive efficiency. They set so many picks though, just move the ball around.

9. rocketmc

rocketmc Member

Morey has an eye for talent but the rockets org and coaches don't know how to develop or use them.

10. Exiled

Exiled Member

DM is a co-coach with McHale, he decide what type of off, def, shots etc

11. meadowlark

meadowlark Member

Another terribly coached game by McHale...stayed with Brewer, made half time adjustments to get Harden going in the third, and even got the new players into the game for a few minutes....coached the Rockets to a much needed win over a Raptors team that had just destroyed Atlanta the night before. Clearly poor coaching.

1 person likes this.
  12. davidghall

davidghall Member

Duncan was the 3rd most important player for the Spurs in last years finals at BEST. Look at the Warriors this year compared to last year. They basically have an identical roster. Look at the Hawks. No Superstars on that team. They are doing it with ball movement and execution. Lebron has been the best player in the world for a while now. Any team is going to have a significant drop off after losing him.