1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

McGrady comments about his return

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SMUSMU, Jan 17, 2008.

1. deeperblue

deeperblue Member

You are funny, man. I love that!

2. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

How huge of a supporter are you really? You can't even spell his name correctly.

Sounds like a T-Mac hater in disguise.

3. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Seriously this is the weakest argument I have ever heard. Depth Perception in your home arena? You should be freaking used to it by now.

My old hoop at my house was crooked and the rim bounced up and down. Guess what!!! That was my home court and I knew exactly what to do with it to make my shots. The people who came over to play a few games were the ones complaining about the rim and how it was, not the guy who owned the court.

Are you freaking serious?

4. trea

trea Contributing Member

My problem with his comments have more to do with the fact that he said he's not prepared mentally to return. I'm tired of that excuse.

5. Rocketeer

Rocketeer Contributing Member

Guys, when he says mentally, I think he's talking about being confident in his knee. Meaning going out there and playing without worrying that his knee will give out again.

6. user

user Member

Google about Deep Perception problem, I found this:

[​IMG]

7. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

There are a few rookies on this board that I wouldn't mind seeing banned from posting. Carry on...

8. user

user Member

9. ElDobleK

ElDobleK Literally Zan Tabak

Now that's just mean.

10. buiyahkah

buiyahkah Contributing Member

what did he say about tmac?

11. RocketsFan11

RocketsFan11 Member

Depth perception? That's funny. The Suns don't have any problems coming into our building and scoring 120 points...

12. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

I can't wait for the day that T-mac wins his first ring, then see how many people like you call him a loser. I've never seen so many fans talk about there best palyer like this board talks about T-mac. I think its crazy the way most people talk about this man on here. We are not like most fans I see, just look at Steve Nash in Phoenix no matter what he does they will still love him. He could have 20 TO's in 5 stright games and they will still be by his side. And the same thing goes for the rest of the superstars in this leauge. No matter what they ride or die with their best palyers, and thats something we need to learn to do.

13. Rocket 914

Rocket 914 Member

I hate T-mac's excuses BUT this is true - depth perception issues would affect T-mac more than other players because of his eyes...

14. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

There's no depth perception problem when you are shooting layups -- unless you put on a Rockets uniform. Right, Messrs. Hayes, Alston, Battier, Wells, Head and McGrady? ;)

15. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

T-Mac sucks thread number ??

16. blathersby

blathersby Contributing Member

Depth perception is only an issue if your eyes point in 2 different directions.

17. JD2010

JD2010 Member

fsn makes it hard to hear. they want you to hear bill worell and not the crowd.. lol

18. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

"I love shooting in this arena" (Key Arena) - Tmac

Maybe we should ask the Sonics how they calculate their depth perception in Key Arena.

19. Tommy

Tommy Member

that's a good one.