1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

McDonald's Secrets Revealed!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by hotballa, Jun 29, 2012.

1. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

As a restaurant owner, I find this article to be incredibly interesting. The parts about the grilled chicken and burgers being left out is pretty disgusting IMO.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...od-giant--warns-ordering-grilled-chicken.html

2. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

As a customer, I couldn't care less about anything in this article. In fact this articles makes me want McDonalds right now.

Employees selling pot. Oh NO!!!!

#2 tallanvor, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  3. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

Take the tub of mayonaise out in the Sun

1 person likes this.
  4. codell

codell Contributing Member

I feel like I just lost 20 IQ points by reading this.

Really? lol

Lame.

5. lpbman

lpbman Member

It's official.... McDonald's supports terrorism.

6. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

It's obvious they were high on mar1juana they bought in the parking lot at McDonald's.

7. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This article acts as if becoming an employee at McDonald's requires the highest level of security and finally someone "blew the lid off" all their secrets. What? Every McDonald's in my immediate vicinity probably has 4-5 employees that would tell me all this information, most of which is not surprising or all that damning, really.

I agree with whoever said they feel dumber after having read that.

8. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Worst Cosby Show episode ever.

9. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Exactly. What editor thought this was a good story?

'Lets blow the lid on the pot being smoked/sold at a Mcdonald's parking lot story. Damn the backlash.'

10. apollo33

apollo33 Member

LOL pretty much this

I've had over 10 friends that have recently worked at a McDonald's. What the ****is blowing the lid off their secrets, when did Mcdick's become the CIA

11. liljojo

liljojo Member

Ooh, McD's is in big trouble now!

12. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

tl;dr

The cheapest items on the menu at McDonald's will kill you. The try to be healthy items are spoiled because they sit out all day and will also kill you.

McDonald's is the best thing in the world. I will keep eating it, because it tastes great. I don't care what anyone says or how bad it is.

signed,

[​IMG]

13. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

As a former McDonalds worker (when I was 15), I find this article to be incredibly bogus. The parts about the grilled chicken and burgers being left out is pretty much BS in most mcdonalds i would bet. I'm sure there might be some poorly run mcdonalds that aren't up to snuff on health code regulations...probably just like there are chinese restuarants that aren't up to snuff on them as well. Geez, hotballa posting some outrageous and probably BS story he finds on the interwebs again...will wonders never cease...

14. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I believe the part about the Double Cheeseburger. The sodium levels in there sandwiches are insane. I dare you to eat one of those reheated in the microwave 3 hours after ordering it.

The grilled chicken thing makes sense to me. How many times have you ordered one? Exactly. And if McDonald's was made when you ordered it they would advertise it and you would know. So yeah, it's not hard to believe they sit out for a few hours. The last time I went to McDonald's I ordered the Angus Classic Burger, one of the lesser ordered items at McDonald's and the bread was stale. It was obviously made over an hour before I ordered it.

15. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I never understood why I become skinniner when I eat more McDonalds as opposed to healthy food.

16. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

This must've been Rudy T's McD's experience. " never underestimate the ignorance or a champion, err customer." The sweet tea/napkin story is hilarious.

17. hotballa

Sorry dude but i dont post bs stories. Might wanna check where the article came from before you start going off on me. Nice passive aggressive move about the chinese restaurants thing by the way. Its cool though, i aint even gonna call you out on it. Passive aggressive move matched ;)

18. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

I only get McD once a year. But when I do, I shove a **** ton of fries on a QP w/ cheese. So delicious.

19. hotballa

I was wondering when you would show up in here lol

20. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Now that I read the whole article it sounds believeable. The part about the food being left out is probably true, but I'm sure it depends how tight a ship the owner/manager runs in the restuarant. I never remember food sitting out very long...and frozen patties were certainly never left out long enough to thaw. Steamers must be a new thing they're using there. The article is basically saying McDonalds is the walmart of fast food...no surprise there :grin: